MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha i have always wanted to cut a curl off lol! but then again his hair would look a bit funny if i did that! i have also wanted to take one of his bracelets imagine how good the smell!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

LMAO maybe i can get him to send them back to me when they come off, frame them...lol hey, they've been on the red carped, thats a viable, not so creepy reason, yeah?

oh wow, that sounds slightly strange, i take it back!!!...............sort of.........not really.............no, not at all.:naughty:

LMAO maybe i can get him to send them back to me when they come off, frame them...lol hey, they've been on the red carped, thats a viable, not so creepy reason, yeah?

oh wow, that sounds slightly strange, i take it back!!!...............sort of.........not really.............no, not at all.:naughty:

hahahah i would do the exact same thing they probably have hair skin and sweat particles on it! hahaha and may be some other famous peoples particles hahah now i sound possessed!

out of all his amazing clothes you would choose socks?! :lmfao:

braces. :wub2: or maybe his blue pants :mf_lustslow: but then again i wouldn't get to see him in those pants so definitely not!

I have a thing for socks, I kind of collect them. Don't own a single plain white pair.

:naughty:

:shocked: LUCKY!!!!

i only have a few good pairs of socks.. i love my rainbow popsicle ones :wub2:

I'm a big fan of toe socks, i have tonz, rainbow, glow in the dark, seasonal and more lol. They're a pain in the arse to get on, but once they're on they make me happy:)

I'm a big fan of toe socks, i have tonz, rainbow, glow in the dark, seasonal and more lol. They're a pain in the arse to get on, but once they're on they make me happy:)

EW TOE SOCKS.

im sorry, but i cant wear them AT ALL, they make me feel like i have a realy bad toe jam.

wow - i really want those rainbow ones that cover like...your entire leg.

prices are quite a bit rediculous

psh...miss i don't like toe socks, lol.

i have rainbow knee high ones i'll wear with shorts during the summer, but the taller ones would be cool also. And yes, there are places where you can get them a lot cheaper.

It's way too hard for me to choose one favourite. I have a huge variety.

Toe socks, fuzzy socks, knee high, ankle socks, regular sized, I have them all!:roftl: I should take a picture of my sock drawer.:roftl:

FUZZY SOCK RULE.

I wear them allll the time.

psh...miss i don't like toe socks, lol.

i have rainbow knee high ones i'll wear with shorts during the summer, but the taller ones would be cool also. And yes, there are places where you can get them a lot cheaper.

well just cause i don't like toe socks doesn't mean i cant like how they look! if they were normal i definitely would buy them.