Apple-Pose BOOK!

Ioana

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool :) You know what I've been thinking, a project like this brings the FANS together as well. We aren't 100% doing it for Mika....more like 95% hehe....but we are also doing it for each other. It's like a bonding thing.

And who really cares if he gets it, looks at it for 1 minute and never looks at it again? We have shared the experience of getting this together and also giving something to our beloved Mika which we would not normally get the chance.

Cool :) You know what I've been thinking, a project like this brings the FANS together as well. We aren't 100% doing it for Mika....more like 95% hehe....but we are also doing it for each other. It's like a bonding thing.

And who really cares if he gets it, looks at it for 1 minute and never looks at it again? We have shared the experience of getting this together and also giving something to our beloved Mika which we would not normally get the chance.

yes, it's a bonding thing and i think that is amazing! i don't think there is anything comparable out there! we are cool! :bleh: