Apple-Pose BOOK!

Ioana

no, but i need new ones...have to get my eyebrows in shape first. :blink:

btw: you appeared in my dream last night! i can't remember what it was, but i guess it was some kind of school excursion. ???

Really ?:shocked: what was I doing ?school excursion I wish :roftl:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my Apple Pose for the book......I tried to do a film strip but it didn't really work out - so this will have to do! Please note: there are some people that look hot with their mouths hanging open - but I am not one of them so....I didn't do it :sneaky2:

Here :)

Lol - apple poses.

I am definately in.

Mika likes animals, right?

I want [to try] to take apple poses of all my animals. I could muster up a dog, cat, bird, sheep and alpaca.

*Sigh* ... I could also get some native animals ... kangaroos, possums, birds, etc - oh! tawny frogmouths would be soo good! - but I would have friends with me, and they would ask difficult questions (eg. "Why are you trying to take a picture of that poor animal with it's mouth open with an apple?")

Damn, I want to start right now, but my brother is home, and the same situation as above may arise...

Here is my Apple Pose for the book......I tried to do a film strip but it didn't really work out - so this will have to do! Please note: there are some people that look hot with their mouths hanging open - but I am not one of them so....I didn't do it :sneaky2:

applepose2MFC.jpg

hahha the bite of apple looks like a hear that heart better be to me!!!heheh you look way different in the avatar then in the actual pic if that is you in the avatar!:blush-anim-cl:

hahha the bite of apple looks like a hear that heart better be to me!!!heheh you look way different in the avatar then in the actual pic if that is you in the avatar!:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I bit it to make a heart :blush-anim-cl: yes thats me in my avatar, I hope that I don't look worse in my apple pic LOL!

very nice :naughty:

oh whats this all about have I missed this thread in the past, my apple pose pic is a moving one does that count? if so what do I do with it?

moving ones are allowed too

Lol - apple poses.

I am definately in.

Mika likes animals, right?

I want [to try] to take apple poses of all my animals. I could muster up a dog, cat, bird, sheep and alpaca.

*Sigh* ... I could also get some native animals ... kangaroos, possums, birds, etc - oh! tawny frogmouths would be soo good! - but I would have friends with me, and they would ask difficult questions (eg. "Why are you trying to take a picture of that poor animal with it's mouth open with an apple?")

Damn, I want to start right now, but my brother is home, and the same situation as above may arise...

:thumb_yello:

ooo i wanna do it..

but i have to get a picture like that....

edit:

this doesn't work does it?

aaa-1.jpg

why not,it's great :thumb_yello:

So, I set out today armed with an apple and a camera. Unfortunately I only had one apple, and I didn't realise they would actually try to eat it, and then my dog stole it before it was his turn. But here are some of what I managed to take. What do you think, which ones are the keepers?

This is Angel, she's the most trusting of the group, actually, she's the only one that will come anywhere near me when I have some kind of electronic contraption in my hand (ie. a camera):

apple1yv4.jpg

apple2bp9.jpg

apple3xi8.jpg

apple4tu5.jpg

And this is Mack (he's an alpaca by the way):

appleb1sj3.jpg

appleb2qx0.jpg

appleb3vf7.jpg

Yeah, not finished yet (sorry about posting so many, I'm bad at choosing things).

This is Boston:

applec1xj6.jpg

applec2kk5.jpg

And here is my silly dog (Ambrose), with what was left of it, lol:

appled1uc4.jpg

So, tell me what you think.

Now I've got to get me some more apples for my cats/bird/me :bleh:

That looks awesome. Lovely heart too :thumb_yello:

ooo i wanna do it..

but i have to get a picture like that....

aaa-1.jpg

Good one! Creative :thumb_yello:

nice pic:thumb_yello: , i like the heart shape of the apple:bleh:

apple3xi8.jpg

This made me laugh out loud! So gorgeous :D I wish I could have some sheep, or ANYTHING really. The price of land over here is through the roof we could only afford a 1/4 acre block to build on.

You are so lucky :thumb_yello: I truly adore your pictures :wub2:

cute :bleh:

Isn't he just?

Of course, he started making the gurgley "I'm gonna spit on you if you don't stop sticking that apple in my face" sound, so I stopped. :naughty:

This made me laugh out loud! So gorgeous :D I wish I could have some sheep, or ANYTHING really. The price of land over here is through the roof we could only afford a 1/4 acre block to build on.

You are so lucky :thumb_yello: I truly adore your pictures :wub2:

Aw, thanks.

I was like "Come here sheep-y sheep-y, come take a photo with thi- hey! Give that back!"

I live in suburbia, this is my dad's property/animals ('cept the dog), but I practically half grew up there. And half hand raised those sheep :bleh:

Land is quite cheap south-er over here, my dad own's another house in Bridgetown, and is getting one in Pemberton the same saize (14 acres I believe).

• 6 months later...