The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW- Verandah people... if you are going to post any pics, please get permission from the people included... we don't want the dodgy ones here for everyone to see.

*needs to catch up on so much but doesn't know where to start*

Please post all pictures I will moderate and delete what I think is not needed :naughty:

<drinks coffe and waits for someone to talk to>

Happi .. have you not been to sleep yet?

I slept all day FD ... :wink2:

Ask HK... she's the FY&GN queen. :naughty:

Morning Fredster. *waves*

I am just uploading piccies... ... taking a long time.

:shocked: Teegs started that !!

BTW- Verandah people... if you are going to post any pics, please get permission from the people included... we don't want the dodgy ones here for everyone to see.

*needs to catch up on so much but doesn't know where to start*

:thumb_yello:

Please post all pictures I will moderate and delete what I think is not needed :naughty:

:sneaky2::no:

OMG- that is so sad about Mika cancelling V. Hugs to everyone who has purchased tickets. I am thankful now that I didn't book any flights from Perth- I would've lost my chance to ever see him again.....

Fingers crossed he announces PROPER concert dates soon- straight after he records the new album so we get first view of it!

(And Armande- I hate your avie- you suckered me in :thumbdown::naughty: )

OMG- that is so sad about Mika cancelling V. Hugs to everyone who has purchased tickets. I am thankful now that I didn't book any flights from Perth- I would've lost my chance to ever see him again.....

Fingers crossed he announces PROPER concert dates soon- straight after he records the new album so we get first view of it!

(And Armande- I hate your avie- you suckered me in :thumbdown::naughty: )

:shocked: WHAT???!!! When did this happen? I was on here most of the afternoon and saw nothing. In fact, just earlier today I deleted my subscription on the festival threads cos nothing had happened on them. *needs to go searching for info now*

I miss you already too. :tears:

AAAAND... to certain other peoples that planned to wake me up and do other things.... I also have to say to you... not naming any names... DC AND SOANGEL.... when you plot something against someone, do NOT discuss it outside the open door of the victim that may or may not actually be asleep.

What the.. That didn't even happen!! :boxed::thumbdown:

Anyway...

I got home about 50 mins ago! 'Twas a lovely weekend away, had much fun and.. *slaps all who attended* :naughty:

Thankyou once again for having us Happikali.. Trude and Prude would approve! :bleh:

..and thpethial mention to teegs ofcourse! :punk: