• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do, Soy, the Scut Monkey Seal of Sarcastic Approval has been given to:

baileyscaramel797227rk1.jpg

and

kahluahf2.jpg

You'll commit all sorts of social misdemeanors and have a smashing headache the next day to boot. The ideal way to lose not only all of your friends but your liver too. :thumb_yello:

Funny enough, I don't think either of those are on the list to buy.

I'm not in charge of Alcohol, my suggestion was no vodka, and then I give them the money for my share, and apparently we're getting a good variety, so they might be on there, they might not be :wink2:

Funny enough, I don't think either of those are on the list to buy.

I'm not in charge of Alcohol, my suggestion was no vodka, and then I give them the money for my share, and apparently we're getting a good variety, so they might be on there, they might not be :wink2:

You know... they're pretty good in cocktails... esp baileys... and schnapps... in a Heath Ledger... (ie, cock sucking cowboy)

You know... they're pretty good in cocktails... esp baileys... and schnapps... in a Heath Ledger... (ie, cock sucking cowboy)

Mmm I do like Heath ledgers..........

But they make on of the girls quesy :blink:

Damn family commitments stopping me being present when the grog is brought :naughty:

But I am easy to buy it for :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::naughty::roftl: a heath ledger!!!!! Love it!!

that is my favourite drink!! xmas day I will be yelling out "I need more Heath Ledger's"!!!! *wipes away tears of laughter*

Yep.

Anyway, I just counted the mossie bites that I have from the party the other night. I have 28 on my legs. :blink:

I'm going crazy trying to not itch them!

Ouch.... ick.

That would drive me insane. Seems the mossies consider you a tasty treat

Kicking back on the mfc as usual, and thinking about bed (I have work tomorrow, only 3 hours worth though)

What about you, anything exciting happen at work?

Okay.

Hmm, not really. I saw a couple of friends. Tomorrow I work again from 1:30pm until 6:00pm. Then on Saturday I work from 1:00pm until 9:00pm. Then I've got Sunday, Monday (Christmas Eve), Wednesday (Boxing Day), Thursday and Saturday!!

I'd tell you all of those times but I can't be bothered and it would definately bore you!