The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Nico I'm looking at them now...it's so purdy! It actually looks quite a bit like where I live, save the fact that the sun doesn't exist here.

Ooooh yay! Do you know who each of us is?

Hi fellow Mikamites, I'm just sneaking through cos I've gotta go wrap pressies, but I came up with an ingenious way of coping with MIL. I'M TURNING HER INTO A MIKA FAN!!!!! So far (after just two days of me playing his songs, showing some photos and basically telling his life story and the stories behind a lot of the songs), she's admitted that some of the songs are o.k., that he really is quite cute and she seems genuinely impressed with his background. Tee Hee! Funny thing is, she can and does talk under 50ft of wet concrete, but she's actually been listening to me! Hope you all have a good night.

*high fives CD*

Well done! I've managed to convert my sister and my niece... and my nephew knows who he is...

:boxed: :boxed: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What? What is it???

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fellow Mikamites, I'm just sneaking through cos I've gotta go wrap pressies, but I came up with an ingenious way of coping with MIL. I'M TURNING HER INTO A MIKA FAN!!!!! So far (after just two days of me playing his songs, showing some photos and basically telling his life story and the stories behind a lot of the songs), she's admitted that some of the songs are o.k., that he really is quite cute and she seems genuinely impressed with his background. Tee Hee! Funny thing is, she can and does talk under 50ft of wet concrete, but she's actually been listening to me! Hope you all have a good night.

Ohh well done...

I managed to convert my best friend who seriously hated him!

she is missing a whole chunk in the middle

imagina this is an eye brow ________ well this is hers ___ ____

she didnt get cranky or cry or anything coz shes such a sweetheart, its never happened b4 but

ooooh... not good... least it wasn't a paying customer...

they paid me heaps tho (donation to replace the wax) and wouldnt take a refund or anything, im gunna look for waterproof eyeliner 2moz and awersum sunnies for her, even if its just to make me feel better bout it

id rather have burnt her leg or sumfin, eyebrow disasters are the WORST

they paid me heaps tho (donation to replace the wax) and wouldnt take a refund or anything, im gunna look for waterproof eyeliner 2moz and awersum sunnies for her, even if its just to make me feel better bout it

id rather have burnt her leg or sumfin, eyebrow disasters are the WORST

Don't worry bout it... It could always be worse...

yes I hear you thinking how well think about it you could have ripped off her whole eyebrow things could always be worse :)

Don't worry bout it... It could always be worse...

yes I hear you thinking how well think about it you could have ripped off her whole eyebrow things could always be worse :)

her dad told me to even the other side up, yeh it coulda been worse it coulda been on a horrible person that abused me till i cried, this girl is a sweetheart

big sunnies will fix it for her i rekon

on the up side it forced me to make my alcoholic egg nog,may i say its the greatest invention ever (mine needed more alcohol)

her dad told me to even the other side up, yeh it coulda been worse it coulda been on a horrible person that abused me till i cried, this girl is a sweetheart

on the up side it forced me to make my alcoholic egg nog,may i say its the greatest invention ever (mine needed more alcohol)

That's good that she's so nice! Not like some people who'd demand a refund and then on top of that demand you to pay for them to go to another waxing person to get it fixed etc.

Ugh, I can't stand eggnog...:bleh:

I'm very glad they were so great about it...

And your seeing the upside... thats always good :thumb_yello:

That's good that she's so nice! Not like some people who'd demand a refund and then on top of that demand you to pay for them to go to another waxing person to get it fixed etc.

Ugh, I can't stand eggnog...:bleh:

ive never had it before its not really an aussie thing,

it was NOT fixable, u cant make hair grow back, if i could do that then my bf wouldnt be going bald:roftl:

OH really? I thought eyebrow hair grew back! Or does it not when you wax it?!

yeh it grows back .......sometimes, sometimes it doesnt a lot of ppl have disasters really young and the hair never grows back, but i think it will grow back, if it doesnt grow back ill quit beauty therapy (before im even qualified)

it could take a few wks before it grows back