The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same, my favourite part is when they are shopping, and discussing the xfactor band name, and talking about dressing up, and pretty much the whole thing :lmfao:

yeah,the wallet or purse part!

and I love the spray on the cheese part :naughty:

or the one where he starts going crazy because ppl always ask him the same questions and he starts singing in italian things like un gelato a limone or something :bleh:

Night Armande!

Hi to everyone else who is around.

Yeah, I put on LiveICM during xmas lunch, Michael was like "what is this sh!t doing on, but I won and it stayed on!

Have managed to get the kids to bed now, it has been such a waste of a day, too hot to even go outside. :thumbdown:

haha yeah and 'even anarchists are holy' :naughty:

it's bedtime for me now, bye bye!

sweet dreams hun! :biggrin2:

Night Armande!

Yeah, I put on LiveICM during xmas lunch, Michael was like "what is this sh!t doing on, but I won and it stayed on!

Have managed to get the kids to bed now, it has been such a waste of a day, too hot to even go outside. :thumbdown:

:lmfao:glad you managed to put LICM during lunch!:bleh:

too hot ? :shocked: as to me,its too cold ^^

Hello everyone! I know I'm very late again!

I worked today during the Boxing Day sales. It was pretty busy but I think that most people were at Myer like my family. They bought a new TV for half price! It's an LCD and it's really big. Hehe, I'm really excited about it. :naughty:

:shocked: that is yucky, we had cool day here, it was almost jumper weather

I was wearing a jumper on Christmas!

Well, I am absolutely spent. Hope everyone else had tiring, but great, days too!

What did Santa bring you all?

I got a portable dvd player (moreso for the kids!) that we can take when we go on holidays in a few weeks- am sooooo excited!

I got a new digital camera! I also got that ipod nano and an electric piano a while ago because I'm far too impatient to wait until Christmas for presents! Oh, and I also got two DVDs and some money.

Santa was very kind to me! :biggrin2:

Hello peoples! *waves*

Hello everyone,

I'm a new Aussie Mika fan from Sydney... and I haven't quite read this whole thread :blink: we Aussies chat a lot don't we? Anyone else from Western Sydney here? Like Hills area and surrounds?

xoxo

Hi Minda,

So glad you could pop on over and say hi to the mikamites. :)

Both Deconstruction and I are from Sydney.

Hope to see you around more. :thumb_yello:

LOL who is Michael, your hubby? I showed my family him singing the acoustic versions of Love Today and Everybodys Talking At Me (good for oldies) and my Auntie was tapping her foot and she said she loved 'unusual music' :)

haha yeah and 'even anarchists are holy' :naughty:

it's bedtime for me now, bye bye!

the dvd made me like him all over again, like all the things i had been annoyed about just went out the window, he was just soooo cute thru the whole thing, i think part of the reason i fell in love with mika was coz he had the "stuff u ill do what i want" attitude, so him not coming to oz is him doing more of "what i want" even if it means i miss out on seeing him

Night Armande!

oh yeh soon as i got home on boxing day i put LICM on the dvd player in the bedroom(coz i was hungover) and my bf come in and said " im just checking your not touching yourself inappropriately while watching mika" oh yeh his all charm!!

hello morning people!

wow, mika during lunch, that is quite a feat jolene, i had it on in the lounge room yesterday and mum came and watched a bit.... then fell asleep and then dad came and sat down, mum was amazed that i knew all the stuff i was telling her about and she goes 'you're not on a fan club are you?!' tehehe, hence my post which was saying hi to mum yesterday, 'cause i knew she was here.

:naughty: i probably would have been wearing a jumper christmas day, but i was far too lazy to go and get it, so i just put up with the cold

and PO, i agree with your post replying to my post, it has given me something to do whilst waiting for mika to make a new album

Morning everyone!

Only here for a tick, am off to babysit some kids and then hit the shops- very exciting!!! I live about 2 secs away from a major shopping centre, so if I can't find a park I can walk home (lugging all my precious finds!!) Have to do it secretly though, cause I haven't told Michael I am going and he doesn't think I can fit anything else in my wardrobe anyway :naughty:

Might be back on in a little while as I am taking my laptop to babysitting with me!

It sounds like everyone had a really good Christmas. That's great to hear. :thumb_yello::wub2:

This is my favourite and most thpethial gift :wub2: ...

jamiesml.jpg

oh, how cute!!!

My friend who I am babysitting for was really excited when she left- in the car she was going to listen to licm which she got for xmas, it was so cute!

Hey Rainbow Sky - is that the Scottie Build-A-Bear? He's so cute!!! I work at Build A Bear and spend soooo much money there!!

Oh and I got LiveICM as well for Xmas - it is amazing!!! I love when he does acoustic Love Today!

Anyways I'm off to work today, see you all tonight, and thanks so much for the warm welcome everybody!!

xoxo

Aww... its so cute!

Thank you. :)

oh, how cute!!!

My friend who I am babysitting for was really excited when she left- in the car she was going to listen to licm which she got for xmas, it was so cute!

Thanks Jolene. :)

I love the fact that so many people are enjoying either the LICM album or DVD this Christmas... it's great. :thumb_yello:

Hey Rainbow Sky - is that the Scottie Build-A-Bear? He's so cute!!! I work at Build A Bear and spend soooo much money there!!

Oh and I got LiveICM as well for Xmas - it is amazing!!! I love when he does acoustic Love Today!

Hi Minda, It is indeed. :biggrin2: I have never been to Build-A-Bear, and I have aaaaaaaalways wanted to go... since I saw it on Oprah years and years ago. I will get there one day...

I get heaps of awesome clothes from second hand shops. I bet you guys have some fantastic stuff over there! Here, it's mainly just second hand cheapo stuff! But if you look hard enough, you find some good things :)

Yeah, there's great stuff if you search through all the sweatpants and jumpsuits.

*shows off over-sized cardigan that she bought just this morning*

Nope she didn't keep the tags (because she brought it ff ebay, which is weird in itself)

I'm thinking stickers etc that should liven it up. Might buy tomorrow

My family only celebrates boxing day as an extension of Christmas. My dads side do their xmas party on boxing day. It was nice, the person/s who were buying for me sister/daughter (my aunt and my cousin had to buy for me) went overseas recently, so I got a tiffany necklace and bracelet. Love it

Shame I won't be here to read drunken typos but you if guys don't delete it all I can after (even if I miss the msness)

My typos are always interesting (well mostly)

I'm a shopaholic as well, its so bad. I spend too much and then wonder where all my money went. Have to go shopping tomorrow still as well after work to pick up things for new years.

You realize out of the four times you quoted people here, three of them were from me. I feel so loved.:wub2: :wub2:

Hello everyone,

I'm a new Aussie Mika fan from Sydney... and I haven't quite read this whole thread :blink: we Aussies chat a lot don't we? Anyone else from Western Sydney here? Like Hills area and surrounds?

xoxo

Oh... and potatoes are soooooo nice in their jackets. I prefer a naked salad...

Welcome Minda!! (and I agree with you on the potatoes.)

It sounds like everyone had a really good Christmas. That's great to hear. :thumb_yello:

This is my favourite and most thpethial gift :wub2: ...

jamiesml.jpg

OMG, it's wonderful, Liz!!! *stares admiringly*