The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

I have seen a video of Mika trying on those glasses, I didn't realise they were his! He was talking about the crazy-random things he saw, elephants in tu-tu's, was it?

This Calvin Harris is indeed very comical. His comical randomness is, in my eyes, surpassed only by The Bedroom Philosopher (eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS72OAsYxI8). Oh, did I mention I met him like last week? Yes, well I did:

bedroomtw2.jpg

Quite f*cking scary.....is it strange that I love it when Mika curses?:naughty:

:lmfao: I had never heard of him before!! He's hilarious!:roftl:

Lucky you, getting to meet him!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Og, did someone mention first celebrity crushes? If so, mine are ridiculously embarrassing... :lol3:

JC Chasez (of N*Sync):

agnvha1.jpg

Melissa Joan Hart (of Sabrina the Teenage Witch):

mjhut6.png

I had supremely awful taste. But it was the 90's, so I must be excused. :roftl:

Later, after some sense had been knocked into my head, I discovered Brandon Boyd (of Incubus). :wub2:

bbeq9.png

Og, did someone mention first celebrity crushes? If so, mine are ridiculously embarrassing... :lol3:

JC Chasez (of N*Sync):

agnvha1.jpg

Melissa Joan Hart (of Sabrina the Teenage Witch):

mjhut6.png

I had supremely awful taste. But it was the 90's, so I must be excused. :roftl:

Later, after some sense had been knocked into my head, I discovered Brandon Boyd (of Incubus). :wub2:

bbeq9.png

Well, the first two are excused on account of them both having beautiful blue eyes.

As for Brandon, he's just lovely.:mf_lustslow:

Quite f*cking scary.....is it strange that I love it when Mika curses?:naughty:

:lmfao: I had never heard of him before!! He's hilarious!:roftl:

Lucky you, getting to meet him!:thumb_yello:

Strange? No, don't think so.

*Looks up on Youtube so she can see it again*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZJKBpD-e4

Yeah, I only heard of/met him because he was supporting Tripod's Christmas show.

*Hide's face as secondary (to Mika) obsession (of comedy) is revealed*

First crushes ... jeez, I don't even know. I don't know about Daniel in the first movie, but my friend was pretty obsessed with Oliver Wood/Sean Biggerstaff, which rubbed off a bit - lol.

1095339438_oodSeanHP4.jpg

Well, the first two are excused on account of them both having beautiful blue eyes.

As for Brandon, he's just lovely.:mf_lustslow:

But JC's strip of a beard is inexcusable no matter what. :roftl:

Aside from being a very beautiful man, Brandon Boyd is a lyrical genius. :wub2:

I got a hug from him once. He's very cute.

Wow. :biggrin2:

But can I offend all of the Patrick Swayze fans for a moment and say that my favourite film of his was actually "Donnie Darko"? He was beyond perfect in the role, truly disturbing. :roftl:

darko4.jpg

Oh god, did anyone collect Sabrina's Secrets? I have the whole collection...:blink:

I will not publicly own up to that. Nor to a Baby Sitters Club collection (including the Super Specials) nor to almost the entire Sweet Valley Twins, SV Junior High, SV University, SV High, and SV Senior Year collection. :lmfao:

And Brandon Boyd is an amazing songwriter, although I think I liked him better after he got off the drugs.

He is indeed amazing. :wub2:

But yeah, "Fungus Amongus" was a little too weird even by my standards. :naughty:

Are you an Incubus fan? :biggrin2:

ohhh, donnie darko is on tv tonight, i was thinking about watching it

Do so, it's an awesome film. Confusing, twisted and dark, yet awesome. :thumb_yello:

I will not publicly own up to that. Nor to a Baby Sitters Club collection (including the Super Specials) nor to almost the entire Sweet Valley Twins, SV Junior High, SV University, SV High, and SV Senior Year collection. :lmfao:

He is indeed amazing. :wub2:

But yeah, "Fungus Amongus" was a little too weird even by my standards. :naughty:

Are you an Incubus fan? :biggrin2:

No, wouldn't want to own up to that publicly...even if at one point you wanted to dye your hair blonde and change your last name to Wakefield...:fisch:

I'm such an Incubus fan!!:mf_lustslow: I played Morning View nonstop for six months when I first bought it, and Aqueous Transmission is still my ultimate de-stress song.

my friend was pretty obsessed with Oliver Wood/Sean Biggerstaff, which rubbed off a bit - lol.

1095339438_oodSeanHP4.jpg

Why was every pre-pubescent girl at the time in love with him? I never understood why. :blink: I much preferred narcissistic evil personified, Tom Riddle, played by Christian Coulson... but then again it's a know fact that I have twisted taste. :naughty:

...actually, now that I think of it, Christian Coulson looks a lot like Brandon Boyd. No wonder. :lmao:

riddleinhogwartsba4.jpg

Why was every pre-pubescent girl at the time in love with him? I never understood why. :blink: I much preferred narcissistic evil personified, Tom Riddle, played by Christian Coulson... but then again it's a know fact that I have twisted taste. :naughty:

Um ... his accent? :blush-anim-cl:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUMyllTtHEM

Tom Riddle? But he's eeeviiiil! My mind always passes straight over evil characters. Snape, Sir Guy (lol) ... pshh. I still can't see Snape as a good guy, I just wont accept it - he's eeeviiil I tell you, eeeviiiiiiiiil!

No, wouldn't want to own up to that publicly...even if at one point you wanted to dye your hair blonde and change your last name to Wakefield...:fisch:

I'm such an Incubus fan!!:mf_lustslow: I played Morning View nonstop for six months when I first bought it, and Aqueous Transmission is still my ultimate de-stress song.

I didn't go that far, but I did want to be Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield combined: the former's intelligence with the latter's attitude. :naughty:

"Morning View" is my most favourite album of all time. Closely followed by "Make Yourself" and "S.C.I.E.N.C.E." :mf_lustslow: Their music these last 10 years has quite literally shaped the person who I am. It's an honest, no-bullsh!t and always articulate summary of my life (and I daresay most people's lives): struggling to be yourself, speaking out, indecisiveness, regret, being hurt by those you love, getting over people, living life to the fullest despite it all... It's absolute pure genius, no one can compare in my mind. :wub2:

:shocked: You got a hug from Patrick Swayze?!

*faints at the thought*

Yeah he and Rob Lowe were making a movie in Toronto and I was an unpaid extra on the set. That meant the paid extras were constantly being corralled here and there and I was free to roam around and harass Patrick and Rob when no one else was around. :naughty:

My first crushes are so before your time that's as embarrassing as the crushes themselves.

shaun.jpg

rick-springfield.jpg

My daughter is a huge Incubus fan ...... she has a ticket to see them in Feb. on the Gold Coast ..... :thumb_yello:

:jawdrop:

Tom Riddle? But he's eeeviiiil! My mind always passes straight over evil characters.

Yes he was evil, but intelligent, talented, charming and manipulative. Like I said, I have twisted taste. :naughty:

"Morning View" is my most favourite album of all time. Closely followed by "Make Yourself" and "S.C.I.E.N.C.E." :mf_lustslow: Their music these last 10 years has quite literally shaped the person who I am. It's an honest, no-bullsh!t and always articulate summary of my life (and I daresay most people's lives): struggling to be yourself, speaking out, indecisiveness, regret, being hurt by those you love, getting over people, living life to the fullest despite it all... It's absolute pure genius, no one can compare in my mind. :wub2:

Oh, Scutty.:wub2:

You always say what I want to, much better than I ever could.

Yeah he and Rob Lowe were making a movie in Toronto and I was an unpaid extra on the set. That meant the paid extras were constantly being corralled here and there and I was free to roam around and harass Patrick and Rob when no one else was around. :naughty:

My first crushes are so before your time that's as embarrassing as the crushes themselves.

shaun.jpg

rick-springfield.jpg

That's so cool, Christine!!

And not too terribly before my time...*whispers* Once, I had a crush on Scott Baio.

shaun.jpg

rick-springfield.jpg

Oh, you are so adorable. :biggrin2: I don't care if it's patronising to say it. :naughty:

First crushes are always funny and oh so embarrassing... years later we unearth some long lost (and sometimes signed) posters and photos and wonder "What the hell was I thinking?!?!" - I kinda like that feeling... reminiscing about how embarrassing past times are... like 90s fashion!! I had rainbow coloured tie died overalls and looking back they are the most awful looking piece of 'fashion' I have ever worn!!

First crushes are always funny and oh so embarrassing... years later we unearth some long lost (and sometimes signed) posters and photos and wonder "What the hell was I thinking?!?!" - I kinda like that feeling... reminiscing about how embarrassing past times are... like 90s fashion!! I had rainbow coloured tie died overalls and looking back they are the most awful looking piece of 'fashion' I have ever worn!!

Technically they weren't my first crushes, my first crush was a boy in my kindergarten called Brooke. My parents have a tape of a tiny but sassy me arguing with my best friend and bringing out the line "you think you're the queen, you think you're going to marry Brooke, well you're wrong, I am." It mortifies me even to this day. :lol3:

Tie died overalls sound awesome, no matter what the decade. :bleh:

Awww that's soooo cute!!

I had a 'husband' when I was three and he used to come over sometimes and our mothers would have coffee and I would cook him dinner in my cubby house... I have a home video of me in apron and kitchen gear cookig scrunched up tissues which was supposed to be a roast of some sort... my parents are threatening to bring it out at my 21st and show everyone... how embarrassing!!