The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

i remember kaka is sh!t

That's the same in Moroccan. Small world.

Eat chicken sh!t = "koull(M)/koullie(F) kakkadjaj" (the last word is really two words 'kakka' and 'djaj' but they're pronounced as one in order to remove the word 'dyal' which is implied as existing between those two words, the removal is sort of like an informal contraction i.e. "kakkadjaj" instead of "kakka dyal djaj". It makes more sense if you know the meaning of each individual word: kakka = sh!t, dyal = of, djaj = chicken, all together: "sh!t of chicken". Much like French and other non-English languages, adjectives (e.g. chicken) follow the noun (e.g. sh!t). Maybe I've just confused you even more. *shuts up*).

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the same in Moroccan. Small world.

Eat chicken sh!t = "koull(M)/koullie(F) kakkadjaj" (the last word is really two words 'kakka' and 'djaj' but they're pronounced as one in order to remove the word 'dyal' which is implied as existing between those two words, the removal is sort of like an informal contraction i.e. "kakkadjaj" instead of "kakka dyal djaj". It makes more sense if you know the meaning of each individual word: kakka = sh!t, dyal = of, djaj = chicken, all together: "**** of chicken". Much like French and other non-ENglish languages, adjectives (e.g. chicken) follow the noun (e.g. sh!t). Maybe I've just confused you even more. *shuts up*).

ah no, i understand, i think they do a similar thing in german with combining the words, i learnt german up until year 11, but i have nothing in my background other than australian, and a maltese friend :naughty:

:shocked: ..... then they might have to ................................

......... relate !!!:shocked::naughty::roftl:

:shocked: i hope they havn't forgotten it....

owww my mouth hurts aussies!!! OK for the bottom row {braces} they took this elastic with holes in it and it was quite small about a centimetre or less and the put one of the holes around my back molar's bracket and stretched it so another hole would fit on the bracket beside it on the other tooth and did that until it wrapped around my bottom teeth's braces. OWIE. :crybaby:

owww my mouth hurts aussies!!! OK for the bottom row {braces} they took this elastic with holes in it and it was quite small about a centimetre or less and the put one of the holes around my back molar's bracket and stretched it so another hole would fit on the bracket beside it on the other tooth and did that until it wrapped around my bottom teeth's braces. OWIE. :crybaby:

:shocked: OUCH M4L !!!! ...... not nice at alllllll !!!!:boxed: I hope you feel better soon .... *hugs* :wub2: