The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

at my dance class 2nite i was pretending i was dancing on the verandah, just coz thats where all the coolest ppl are this weekend

:thumb_yello::wub2: That's fantastic PO !!!:biggrin2:

I told Bec to give you all a hug from me. :wub2:

Awwwww .... massive hugs back !!!

Scutty, Jols , Armande, BS ...... Jealous ... MEH !!! You will all be right here with us ..... & we will be POSTING !!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm extremely geluss of the verandah-goers. :sneaky2: Have a safe trip. :biggrin2:

I've always loved that song. He has the best taste. :wub2:

I see several possibilities:

1) Mika's partner (love interest) was there and Jo realised her mistake and covered for it by going on about his manager.

2) Mika's partner (love interest) is his manager.

3) Mika's partner (purely professional) is his manager.

The first option seems odd since Mika said 'yes, yes' after her statement and he's unlikely to admit to something like that on air. The second option is even more unlikely. The third option is possible but doesn't fit the context very well.

So I'm not sure what it means. :blink:

Yeah, but is fun to speculate!! I agree that all 3 options seem a bit strange, I guess maybe time will tell!!

So, is anyone there yet HK?

OK apparently Mika and his manager were playing a board game at Jo Whiley`s the night before the interview, the game was Mr & Mrs, and THAT was what his partner thing was. It was his manager. This is just going on the reports in the other thread.

But it did make me STOP and re-listen, especially as they were all so cool about it.

HK the package is on its way, cleared for delivery now. God I hope it makes it tomorrow!! How far are you from Sydney??:blink:

OK apparently Mika and his manager were paying a board game at Jo Whiley`s the night before the interview, the game was Mr & Mrs, and THAT was what his partner thing was. It was his manager. This is just going on the reports in the other thread.

But it did make me STOP and re-listen, especially as they were all so cool about it.

That makes much more sense. :thumb_yello:

Hello Aussies! I've been working again.

I hope that you all have an amazing time at happikali's verandah!

It's about 5 hours south of Sydney... and don't worry... at least the driver will have some idea of where to go! :biggrin2:

Five hours south of Sydney is is one hour north from where I live!

Have a great time :biggrin2:

Well Thank you Master Fredster !!

Yeah, but is fun to speculate!! I agree that all 3 options seem a bit strange, I guess maybe time will tell!!

So, is anyone there yet HK?

Jols, no... none are planning to arrive until tomorrow ... midday-ish ... I hope ??!!:shocked:

OK apparently Mika and his manager were playing a board game at Jo Whiley`s the night before the interview, the game was Mr & Mrs, and THAT was what his partner thing was. It was his manager. This is just going on the reports in the other thread.

HK the package is on its way, cleared for delivery now. God I hope it makes it tomorrow!! How far are you from Sydney??:blink:

I am about six & a half hours from Sydney .... depending on how you drive ... :sneaky2::wink2: ... I'm sure it'll be ok BS !!!:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

ok, that does make sense (I guess!!!!)

Precisely. Or I'll be sitting in the loungeroom in a bathrobe with a nightlight on wringing my hands as I wait like an anxious Lebanese mother. :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: you are so cute Scut!

Precisely. Or I'll be sitting in the loungeroom in a bathrobe with a nightlight on wringing my hands as I wait like an anxious Lebanese mother. :naughty:

so will i... lol we can discuss all the 'what ifs?' that might have happened

Should we discuss the "what if's" in Arabic? It's so much more dramatic and there are more interesting ways of cursing your inconsiderate children. :roftl:

haha, arabic it is... once I learn it :naughty:

i did know how to say go sh!t with the chickens in Maltese, haha forgotten it now though of course

go sh!t with the chickens in Maltese

What a random phrase to learn. :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Naaahhh no need .... tho' ..... if you really want to ... :sneaky2::wink2::roftl:

What if...

They stopped by the road to pick lizipinar (wild spinach).

The last petrol station for miles was out of petrol.

They got pulled over by the police who demanded a bribe.

...at least that's what would possibly happen if they were travelling in Lebanon. :naughty:

What if...

...at least that's what would possibly happen if they were travelling in Lebanon. :naughty:

HAHAHAHAHAH !!! :roftl:

What if ...

They stopped by the road to pick up Macca's rejects

The last petrol station didn't have Macca's

They got pulled over by police who demanded Raffa

...at least that's what could happen with THIS mad lot heading for the South Coast !!:wink2::naughty:

What if...

haha, i remember kaka is sh!t not too sure about maltese dictation though

but what IF! :naughty:

What if ...

...at least that's what could happen with THIS mad lot heading for the South Coast !!:wink2::naughty:

What. If. The. Police. Demanded. Raffa. *can't breathe properly* :lmao:

HAHAHAHAHAH !!! :roftl:

What if ...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I could so see ALL of those things happening!