Peace on Earth, Goodwill to All

Suzy

With the holiday season around the corner, I thought I'd start a thread that is filled with posts describing our:

-acts of random kindness

-charitable activities

-stories of love and support that someone showed to you :huglove:

I'll start with picture of two MFC members who found an opportunity to put aside differences for even just a night or two...

IMG_0172.jpg

Kata and Sivan :biggrin2:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAW!!! Cute!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and it doesn't preclude friendship:biggrin2:

I am too modest to chronicle my numerous magnanimous deeds this year:blush-anim-cl: You would get bored before you finished reading them all.:roftl:

I should start the thread for all the things you thought you would achieve this year but didn't. That sort of sums me up. MFC and MIKA addictions overpowered me.:wub2:

lol Suzy! I didn't know those two didn't get along very well.

yeah, me neither :naughty:

Ha ha! Even when there's "differences of opinions" - they're not always taken seriously... :naughty:

• 1 month later...
OH GEEZ EWWWW i look bad lmao! and i JUST now see tis thread!!! :roftl:

And still you felt the need to bump it :roftl: We need to meet again to get a better picture :lmao: (you really look a lot better than me in that pic :roftl: )

The other day at Subway, I had a bag of cheetos I wasn't going to eat, but already paid for. So instead of throwing them out, I gave them to a little boy sitting at the table next to me.

My random act of kindness.:cheerful_h4h:

And still you felt the need to bump it :roftl: We need to meet again to get a better picture :lmao: (you really look a lot better than me in that pic :roftl: )

yeah wasnt very smart and now i do it again....haha hopefully by tomorrow it will disapear again :roftl:

No you don't. I didn't know either that you two didn't get along very well. Looks like it wasn't anything serious. :wink2:

well... yeah long story but its ok now ;)