'Ello!!

Revica

heyy, im new, joined a few days ago!

lets see, i first heard of MIKA when i was in Israel. my brother was already there and he said, oohoooh, you HAVE to hear this song, so (we always leave the TV on the Music Video channels when we're at my grandparents house) i hear it and i just fell in love! that was this summer, now im here, ^.^

so far i just LOVE this place, and im almost 100% sure im gonna be going to his New York concert!! yay!! :thumb_yello:

(first song i heard was Love Today, btw) :bleh:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see, i first heard of MIKA when i was in Israel. my brother was already there and he said, oohoooh, you HAVE to hear this song, so (we always leave the TV on the Music Video channels when we're at my grandparents house) i hear it and i just fell in love! that was this summer, now im here, ^.^

so far i just LOVE this place, and im almost 100% sure im gonna be going to his New York concert!! yay!! :thumb_yello:

Hello and welcome to MFC! I'll be at the NYC concert too! Hoping to see you there!

hehe, thanks! and no worries, madness is something im used to, ^.^

(and Cass... hope to see you there too! maybe i should wear this sign saying "Revica - MFC" lolol)

Hi and :welcomeani: to the MFC! Have fun!

ooohh, love your siggie!! ^.^

Brucha habaa Revica!

You are Israeli too? Do I get it rght?