LICM Fan CD

Ioana

hey last question... :blush-anim-cl: are you going to choose just the best of each one or are you going to put all the songs that are in the first page??

all are gonna make,it,no point in choosing,they are all just great

oh yeah here's the link i uploaded Relax acoustic on here and it got put on this page http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11645 i'd love to hear you sing it

thank you for the commpliments sweetie "mwah"

Thank ya so much! I'm gonna love singing it

x

I hadn't heard any of the karaoke ones before... that was funny! I enjoyed hearing you sing the lead. Now I'm really curious to hear you do SITM, cos your voice is lower than Caz's but sounds higher than mine and Lollipop is way too high for me, and some of SITM is a bit too high for me...

Think at least for Lollipop,the karaoke one is way better to sing to

I like:biggrin2: Is this done with the karaoke backing? Oooh, might have to try this one too... Your voice is very similar to mine, except you can sing much higher... Nice one. Oh, I also listened to SITM. You have harmonies in your soul girl, you just can't help yourself! I really enjoyed it.

yep,it's the karaoke one,but it sounds a bit buzzed

it's from the thread I put the link up in the first page

Ur right...i really can't help it :bleh:

Ioana, just listened to Billy Brown. What fun! Can you do something for me? Can you sing something that is not Mika and PM it to me? Something of your choice....

Yeah sure,what do ya wanna hear? something more calm or billy brown-ish?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hardly ever sing for others.:blush-anim-cl:

to me, singing is very emotional, private, personal and intimate...

to me singing is expressing,and whenever it hits me ,I grab any sort of recording device...as u have witnessed with all my songs :lol3:

But I know what you mean,not all feel the urge to sing it out loud whenever and wherever (copyright shakira on that one)

HOLY SH*T thats PERFECT!! You have an incredible voice.

I herby retract my name from the cd :mf_rosetinted:

Oh please don't :tears:

I just sang that for fun,had never sung Billy Brown before,and had no idea how it would turn out

Many of the songs don't fit as well as this one,so I'm waiting for u to bring in the good stuff :biggrin2:

to me singing is expressing,and whenever it hits me ,I grab any sort of recording device...as u have witnessed with all my songs :lol3:

But I know what you mean,not all feel the urge to sing it out loud whenever and wherever (copyright shakira on that one)

i am still a little bit shy about it...

I wanted to record today because I'm alone at home but there are three problems:

1. I got a cold and can hardly breath :tears:

2. My mic is a camera and it's a very bad quality :thumbdown:

3. Your singings are all so AMAZING !! I have a stupid voice and sound like a duck :blink::thumbdown:

Finally I've listened to all your songs (I've been too bussy last week) and I have to say that all of you are fantastic singers! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Cazgirl, I think I said something about your Grace Kelly version last month in the other thread. I like your Happy Ending version, you have a strong voice and a natural vibrato. Maybe you need a little more control like someone said, but you have a great voice.

Stien, I like your song very much. You have a sweet voice. Wow, I can only sing this song doing falsetto all the time, but you don't need to. Well done!

John Alan, your songs sound so profesional! You sing most of the chorus, don't you? I specially like Billy Brown. You can do the falsetto like Mika's!

Ioana, I'm so impressed by your capacity of improvisation! Your versions are fantastic, but I still prefer Billy Brown! :wink2:

Ircazo... you have a deep and sweet voice... it's like... your voice is touching us while you're singing, like a whisper... I can't explain it better, but hope you understand me!

Did I forget someone?

One thing more. If finally we're gonna give "our album" to Mika, I think my version of "Falling" must be out of it. I don't want Mika to be angry about the unreleased songs...

Finally I've listened to all your songs (I've been too bussy last week) and I have to say that all of you are fantastic singers! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Cazgirl, I think I said something about your Grace Kelly version last month in the other thread. I like your Happy Ending version, you have a strong voice and a natural vibrato. Maybe you need a little more control like someone said, but you have a great voice.

Stien, I like your song very much. You have a sweet voice. Wow, I can only sing this song doing falsetto all the time, but you don't need to. Well done!

John Alan, your songs sound so profesional! You sing most of the chorus, don't you? I specially like Billy Brown. You can do the falsetto like Mika's!

Ioana, I'm so impressed by your capacity of improvisation! Your versions are fantastic, but I still prefer Billy Brown! :wink2:

Ircazo... you have a deep and sweet voice... it's like... your voice is touching us while you're singing, like a whisper... I can't explain it better, but hope you understand me!

Did I forget someone?

One thing more. If finally we're gonna give "our album" to Mika, I think my version of "Falling" must be out of it. I don't want Mika to be angry about the unreleased songs...

thanks for your comments! It's cool that you took time to listen to all of them!

About 'overrated': it's also an unreleased song, so you don't have to give my version to him either. That would be kinda weird I think!

Ok,here's my non-Mika song for you,especially chickadee :biggrin2:

I did "Standing in the Way of Control" by The Gossip...yet again,quality kinda crappy,and I don't know the song lyric-wise very well

Hope you like it

Standing in the Way of Control

Wow! That was fantastic! That song sooo suited your voice and what a voice! Bravo!

my kind of "Instant Martyr":blink: :blink: :blink:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6444347145a0e8/

"Intoxicated"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6444444f2aa3c9/

STUPID MICROPHONE NOISES!!!

These were very good! You sounded like you'd finally warmed up by the end of Instant Martyr, you were singing a bit fuller and we got a little sneak peek at a bit of vibrato. I would love to hear you sing fuller/with a bit more power behind the voice. (Rose, what's the term I'm looking for?? Is it full throat?) I'm sure it's there. It sounds great.

I don't know intoxicated but it sounds pretty.

I must confess I'm relieved at the idea of taking the unreleased songs off the CD. I feel bad for anyone who put their name down to do one, but I've been uncomfortable with them because of Mika's attitude about them.

And if that means that covers also leave the C.D. (cos they're not truly his, but really belong to another artist), then I'm happy for Everybody's Talking to be dropped.

These were very good! You sounded like you'd finally warmed up by the end of Instant Martyr, you were singing a bit fuller and we got a little sneak peek at a bit of vibrato. I would love to hear you sing fuller/with a bit more power behind the voice. (Rose, what's the term I'm looking for?? Is it full throat?) I'm sure it's there. It sounds great.

I don't know intoxicated but it sounds pretty.

ok i need a song that is meant to be sung with a fuller voice. i just thought "Instant Martyr" is maybe not the right song to do it.

so i agree we remove "Intoxicated" from the project and also "Teardrop" then. i couldn't record it anyway because i didn't have the time.

thank you :biggrin2:

Billy was a nice surprise for me too,hadn't sung it before

but it seems that the songs I never sing,turn out really good :bleh:

so should i take "Intoxicated" out, too?

about the songs,it's totally up to you if u want to include the unreleased ones

Wow! That was fantastic! That song sooo suited your voice and what a voice! Bravo!

I was surprised how good it sounded on the recording :naughty:

I have to thank you for bringing me to record smth else :huglove: