LICM Fan CD

Ioana

Is there an actual date this needs completing by? Just I spent ages trying to work out how to record it then I got given the oppertunity to sing 2 songs in a recording studio so I did Grace Kelly :D lol but I won't have it until Easter is that too late?

easter may be a tad late...can't you make it happen sometime until march,end of march?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easter IS March its well early this year. I recorded it today but it's my stage school teacher who is making the cd so I can't get the track until everyone she has asked to sing on the cd has completed it.

oh :roftl:

ok,cultural confusion here,I got two easters,and one is in april,so I assumed it was that one

So here they are

Grace Kelly

Have to admit,never liked singing Grace Kelly that much....

not because of the song itself of course ,but because I can't really let myself go with it :naughty:

Ring Ring on the other hand :devil: If I wouldn't have had to hold my cam (yes my cam,it records perfect,won't trade it ) with one hand I would have been drumming to it too

Too bad there's no karaoke for it...

Ring Ring

Ah..... Once again these were Brilliant Ioana. I love listening to your voice. I love the alternate notes you sing, the harmonies that you improv. But you said on the post before this one that you'd done LT as well.... Where is that one?

A'rait,here it is

But I'd rather sing it with a karaoke version..hope there's one somewhere

My Interpretation

Very nice. Such a pleasure to listen to you. I nearly thought we were going to get all the way through without any harmonies from you, but they popped up at the end... Why don't you just do the whole album and all the demos and covers? I, for one, would be happy to listen to them. I really do love your voice.

Ah..... Once again these were Brilliant Ioana. I love listening to your voice. I love the alternate notes you sing, the harmonies that you improv. But you said on the post before this one that you'd done LT as well.... Where is that one?

I didn't put LT up yet,I'm not sure about it even if it was wicked singing it

Very nice. Such a pleasure to listen to you. I nearly thought we were going to get all the way through without any harmonies from you, but they popped up at the end... Why don't you just do the whole album and all the demos and covers? I, for one, would be happy to listen to them. I really do love your voice.

I can't help it :naughty:

Nooo,my voice only sounds good in some,and Grace Kelly isn't on that list anyway :bleh: It can be improved a lot.Just did it because there aren't any GK versions up yet

plus there are so many great recordings til now and this is a fan CD and it is so great to have diversity

:( i did relax but they stole my phone and i didn't save it on the comp :(

o yeah can u change me from HJ...i'll do relax instead :naughty: i can't seem to make up my mind haha.

sorry bout ur phone... :no:

and I will switch as often as u want :thumb_yello:

I do,think I may have even converted it to mp3

phew! lol cause it's really hard to sing here without background noises! i sand relax soooooooooooo many times and now it's harder with carnival on mon and tues...every so often some car with music playing loudly passes by *sigh* but that's the norm here lol...but it's even worse now :thumbdown:

I've recorded Happy Ending...

it's very homemade, because I recorded it with my mp4 player

and as I said in myspace, I lost the tempo so it's a complete weird version haha

Hope it sounds good to your ears...Mika would kill me! If he gave Martin a reprimand...

Ok here is it!

happ.wav - 0.90MB

I've recorded Happy Ending...

it's very homemade, because I recorded it with my mp4 player

and as I said in myspace, I lost the tempo so it's a complete weird version haha

Hope it sounds good to your ears...Mika would kill me! If he gave Martin a reprimand...

Ok here is it!

happ.wav - 0.90MB

hey romis, your voice sounds really good! and i like your happy ending cover!! and i like lots that you are yourself by singing and don't try to imitate mika. great!! :thumb_yello:

alright thanx. could somebody listen to it before i post it though? tell me if i'm worthy lol. i just made a rough copy i( messed up once of twice but just to get an idea)

of course you are worthy!!!!!

but sure, i'd feel honoured to listen to it if you like to send it to me :)

Rose,urs is on the front page

Romis,shall I put your link up too?

I downloaded both,have so many I gotta listen to in the weekend,can't wait!

yep put it in the front page please :thumb_yello: