LICM Fan CD

Ioana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yessss!:punk:

ps: the best deep voice i have is when i wake up in the morning...i sound like an old drunk man. could be good enough for Mika-songs. :naughty:

First thing in the morning voice is good for depth for me, but not for control or clarity of notes or anything like that. And my voice isn't very flexible then. I really need a good hour of warm-up. My voice starts to feel a bit sore, like I've been singing and then all of a sudden it isn't sore and I can do so much more with it.

First thing in the morning voice is good for depth for me, but not for control or clarity of notes or anything like that. And my voice isn't very flexible then. I really need a good hour of warm-up. My voice starts to feel a bit sore, like I've been singing and then all of a sudden it isn't sore and I can do so much more with it.

i know what you mean. the morning-voice is not very pure...but: deep. :bleh:

damn damn damn I'm alone at home, but my mic doesn't work:blowup: :furious:

AAAHHHH!! I feel your frustration. I'm waiting for my MIL to go back to Queensland and then hubby will be back at work and even though it's school holidays I should be able to get the kids occupied with something else, but the waiting is driving me crazy.

wow elanorelles over my shoulder made me cry :tears:

Harabel is so much better in singing than I am :blush-anim-cl: I'm not sure if I really should make a fool of myself and post my version of "I'm falling" :bleh:

Just go ahead and do it anyway. Sarah_loves_Mika's version of My Interptretation is always going to better than anything I could do, but I'm still going to submit mine anyway (when I get around to recording it).

I know I keep putting my hand up for more songs, but I promise I'll edit my list when I've done the recording..... anyway, I've been watching the dvd and would like to do Everybody's Talking. (MIL goes home tomorrow and I get my bed back and time 4 myself again!)

Well, I managed to get this done quickly tonight, but I chopped the end off cos I didn't like what I did. The whole family were around the house although not in the same room as me and kept making noise and I haven't listened to this with the sound turned up loud so don't know what sounds you may hear in the background.... Let me know if there's anything that sounds too odd (for instance, someone flushed a toilet in the middle of it but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be able to hear that..... I hope:shocked: )

I do hope this is O.K. My version of Everybody's Talking. If it sounds too chopped off, I'll redo it. Just let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5nj6mdltwj1

I know I keep putting my hand up for more songs, but I promise I'll edit my list when I've done the recording..... anyway, I've been watching the dvd and would like to do Everybody's Talking. (MIL goes home tomorrow and I get my bed back and time 4 myself again!)

oooh I would love to try that too!!:mf_lustslow: but I don't have the sheets or notes or karaoke version:thumbdown:

I started recording "Stuck in the Middle"

But it needs alot of work.

The only thing I like on it right now are the vocals :o

which never happens :mad3:

Hopefully i'll be turning this in, in the next few days! :o

take your time ,make it sound the way u wanna

there's still plenty of time

Well, I managed to get this done quickly tonight, but I chopped the end off cos I didn't like what I did. The whole family were around the house although not in the same room as me and kept making noise and I haven't listened to this with the sound turned up loud so don't know what sounds you may hear in the background.... Let me know if there's anything that sounds too odd (for instance, someone flushed a toilet in the middle of it but I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be able to hear that..... I hope:shocked: )

I do hope this is O.K. My version of Everybody's Talking. If it sounds too chopped off, I'll redo it. Just let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5nj6mdltwj1

But... but... what is exactly wrong with your song?!!!! It sounds perfect!

oooh I would love to try that too!!:mf_lustslow: but I don't have the sheets or notes or karaoke version:thumbdown:

I've just done it acapella cos I don't have any of those things either.

But... but... what is exactly wrong with your song?!!!! It sounds perfect!

Phew! I'm glad it sounds ok. There was a lot going on in the house that night and it was all kind of nearby, without being right next to me. And I tried to do the ending like the Harry Nilsson version that I know from the radio, but it didn't sound right, so i chopped that bit off and wasn't sure if it would sound chopped off, you know, a bit like it ended abruptly. If it doesn't, then it's all good:thumb_yello:

I started recording "Stuck in the Middle"

But it needs alot of work.

The only thing I like on it right now are the vocals :o

which never happens :mad3:

Hopefully i'll be turning this in, in the next few days! :o

And if it turns out that the only thing you like are the vocals, just submit those! There are a lot of us who aren't singing to any backing on things cos we either don't play an instrument, don't have the music, can't play it well enough, or can't lay our hands on a backing track, or whatever. We're all keen to hear whatever you submit.

Hey did u get my GK? O remember to move me from LT to GK :roftl: i swear this is the final move :roftl:

Everytime i attempt the others, either the phone rings or someone walks in...i prob did GK 5 times and this was the best one in terms of background noise (not my singing if u wanna call it that lol)! it's so frustrating! :sneaky2:

Can you please put my link for Everybody's Talking on the front page? Pretty please?

yup,sorry

missed it :blush-anim-cl:

I'm gonna be re-doing Love today, Ioana. Hopefully, it'll be better than my first attemp!

well just gimme a link when you like it

you can modify it even after that,no worries

There's still no deadline right?

right :thumb_yello: