LICM Fan CD

Ioana

ok i need a song that is meant to be sung with a fuller voice. i just thought "Instant Martyr" is maybe not the right song to do it.

so i agree we remove "Intoxicated" from the project and also "Teardrop" then. i couldn't record it anyway because i didn't have the time.

But you sang with a bit more throat at the end of it and it sounded lovely. It wasn't too loud, just let you hear the vibrato. I would love to have heard it the whole way through.

I was surprised how good it sounded on the recording :naughty:

I have to thank you for bringing me to record smth else :huglove:

If you ever put out an album, I want a copy. I like to listen to your voice.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you sang with a bit more throat at the end of it and it sounded lovely. It wasn't too loud, just let you hear the vibrato. I would love to have heard it the whole way through.

i see. maybe i do "Ring Ring" as well. with full throttle!

ok, I might regret this

but I tried a little something myself...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8y05ku

don't put in anywhere yet, it's just a first experiment!

Ah. Another song I don't know. Well done! I love the fact you're playing the piano yourself (ok, it is a little loud sometimes but so what), but you have such a pretty, high voice.

so Ioana, if you read this, please add me for "Ring Ring" and remove "Teardrop" please if possible! :band:

and after thinking about it, ... i wouldn't want Mika to be mad at me, so no "Intoxicated". the quality was bad anyway. :rasta:

If you ever put out an album, I want a copy. I like to listen to your voice.

You will be first to get one :naughty:

But having a good song helps too :bleh:

so Ioana, if you read this, please add me for "Ring Ring" and remove "Teardrop" please if possible! :band:

and after thinking about it, ... i wouldn't want Mika to be mad at me, so no "Intoxicated". the quality was bad anyway. :rasta:

I am not reading this,you have to find another way to inform me :roftl:

I thought I'd have a go at Any Other World with the karaoke thing... Gosh it's low. Anway, ummm... Oh yes, my daughter was banging her spoon on her high chair at the beginning and i didn't realise it had recorded it but it did, so that's what that funny tapping noise near the beginning is... This is not necessarily for the C.D., just wanted to have a go.

Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cejnniyjjds

u r really good! and by the way wen we download the file we get the rest of the mika songs with it:wink2: just though u wanted to know:original:

Thankyou!! What do you mean about the other files though? Is mediafire letting you see my list of other files?

or mayb not i no wat happened i am very slow these past few weeks its my songs on itunes not the ones downloaded!!!hehehe my fault:roftl:

ha ha! so it wasn't actually me you heard then?? gee, I would've sounded really good if I was actually Mika singing.

OK. Yesterday it was Any Other World, today it's my version of Billy Brown. I know there are mistakes and if I get time I'll try and do a better one, but here it is for the moment.

http://www.mediafire.com/?05jnnbyu8jy

Thats fantastic :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: where did you get the instrumental from??? Is it from here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11645&highlight=karaoke

You did a great job!

Thats fantastic :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: where did you get the instrumental from??? Is it from here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11645&highlight=karaoke

You did a great job!

Thankyou Aaurora! Yes, I did use the karaoke backing after I heard Ioana use it. It's very good.

I would love to make a cover of one of Mika's songs but I don't have a microphone ;(

I'm thinking of making my own version of one of his videos for a contest in my school :D For young directors ;P

That sounds like a great idea. But you know, you don't have to have a proper microphone... Do you have a mobile phone or ipod or something with a microphone? Or you could video yourself doing it and send in that audio.

I hope you win the contest!

i was! but it sounded icky......

but yes I am :) Any other world....orchestrated version! and me singing!

I was trying accapella, sounded weird

now..............I am still noodling with Billy Brown!

I have sunday to do music all day!

woow!

going to be fun! woot!

see you later Suzanne

i was! but it sounded icky......

but yes I am :) Any other world....orchestrated version! and me singing!

I was trying accapella, sounded weird

now..............I am still noodling with Billy Brown!

I have sunday to do music all day!

woow!

going to be fun! woot!

see you later Suzanne

I kind of get what you mean... there are some songs you can do acapella and some just don't quite sound right. And Any Other World is one of those. Looking forward to hearing it. I'm still noodling with Instant Martyr...

hey,

the songs I've heard from you all sound so good ! :D

I still don't know if I'm gonna join, cause I think my mic doesn't work >_<.

But I've read something, were Mika says he is 'anti X-factor'. He thinks it would be weird if people sing his songs in a few years with X-factor or something. :S But I think he would like this, don't you think ?