Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you have to live this miserable way too. It really sucks, big time. Unfortunately, I won't be improving anytime soon, it all goes down hill from here... I hope you have a better prognosis than me....

I've gotten enough results to know that things are progressive, eventually terminal. I'm being tested to see if there are any other complicating factors. I'm losing blood so that always has to be monitored. I'm also on a 2-year wait-list for a Pain Management Clinic. Ludicrous or what? The irony for that is this clinic is at the same hospital I used to work at. Karma or what...:naughty:

Joan, I didn't see this the first time....gosh, I am sorry to hear this is so serious. I will def keep you in my prayers, hon...

Joan, I didn't see this the first time....gosh, I am sorry to hear this is so serious. I will def keep you in my prayers, hon...

Thanks, hon, please don't worry..... I don't want people in a panic over me... Like I said before, this is not a new experience for me - my whole life has really been like a Greek Tragedy - really, you can't make this stuff up... the fact that I've lived THIS LONG is a feat in itself! So everything from here on in is really a bonus.. I'm trying to make the best of it and enjoy the quality - it just gets hard when I feel lousy... but hey, it could always be worse!:wink2:

Well, it's really wonderful that you can look on the bright side of things. Although I have not known you that long, I am happy to hear that life has lasted longer than you ever anticipated. I hope that you can continue to find the silver linings and to live life to its fullest. *hugs* :)

Well, it's really wonderful that you can look on the bright side of things. Although I have not known you that long, I am happy to hear that life has lasted longer than you ever anticipated. I hope that you can continue to find the silver linings and to live life to its fullest. *hugs* :)

THANK GOD FOR MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

And thank god for MFC and wonderful people like you, everyone here tonight and OF COURSE all the wonderful new friends from the concert... MFC ROCKS BIG TIME!!! I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!!:huglove:

Joan,

I had no idea any of this was going on for you.... I truly hope you are doing okay, and I really admire your positivity. We can all learn a lot from u!! it's so true...life is about living, about doing all the things we most want to do and making the most of everyday. I'll keep you in my prayers, and if u ever need anything, you know where I am :wink2:

I'm glad I've gotten to know you better through the Valentine's gift saga and I'm sure we'll be working on something else for his Curliness in the future!!!

Keep smiling

xxxxx

Joan! I'm very sorry to hear what you're going through..and I genuinly hope things work out..you really deserve for that to happen because you've been so great here on MFC..and you seem like an amazing person..i'm so glad you got the opportunity to send this letter to mika..your positivitey and the way you look at things are amazing..and as long as you keep thinking that way things will be okay.. i wish i could do that too.. and don't forget that we'd all be mroe than willing to offer help if you need it.. i hope things work out.. miracles happen everyday.. take care x

Sorry I disappeared last night, I was making avatars and got really caught up in it. Joan, I'm really sorry to hear about all the troubles you've been through, and I find you very inspiring for always looking on the bright side of things. I hope everything works out for the best with you!

Joan,

I had no idea any of this was going on for you.... I truly hope you are doing okay, and I really admire your positivity. We can all learn a lot from u!! it's so true...life is about living, about doing all the things we most want to do and making the most of everyday. I'll keep you in my prayers, and if u ever need anything, you know where I am :wink2:

I'm glad I've gotten to know you better through the Valentine's gift saga and I'm sure we'll be working on something else for his Curliness in the future!!!

Keep smiling

xxxxx

Joan! I'm very sorry to hear what you're going through..and I genuinly hope things work out..you really deserve for that to happen because you've been so great here on MFC..and you seem like an amazing person..i'm so glad you got the opportunity to send this letter to mika..your positivitey and the way you look at things are amazing..and as long as you keep thinking that way things will be okay.. i wish i could do that too.. and don't forget that we'd all be mroe than willing to offer help if you need it.. i hope things work out.. miracles happen everyday.. take care x

Sorry I disappeared last night, I was making avatars and got really caught up in it. Joan, I'm really sorry to hear about all the troubles you've been through, and I find you very inspiring for always looking on the bright side of things. I hope everything works out for the best with you!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: !!!

You are all so great!!!

Yeah, it gets hard sometimes, but knowing there are wonderful people like you guys in the world makes it a hell of a lot easier, believe me... just a keyboard away, too.....

See what Mika has done? On so many levels?????? There really is hope - for everyone....:wink2:

Hey You! Still hyper/giddy/crazy/happy????:naughty::insane::tongue2:

TOTALLY!!!! I swayed a friend into Mika today!! WHEE!! Spreading the Mika love, one soul at a time!! :)

I'm doing some Mika-esque artwork too right now, and I haven't put pencil to paper in 10 years or more :)

hi!! i have too much of everything today... too much hw, too much sickness, too much stress. sad.

*hughughughughughughug* *lovelovelovelovelovelove* *goodvibesgoodvibesgoodvibesgoodvibesgoodvibes*!!!!!:thumb_yello:

AH. Sorry I bumped this thread, and then disappeared.

I am back! Is anyone here?

Yeppers, am so!! :)