Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow. i don't understand time differences... besides they never end up effecting me because I don't sleep on a regular schedule anyways hahaha. :D

Hehehehe i don't understand it either:naughty:

And once i was chatting with one person i have spring here but there was autumn:shocked:

You need to watching some boring movies to fall asleep or drink warm milk and eat some chocolate:thumb_yello:

it's 8:43am... but I've been on MFC since 2am... then fell asleep for an hour or 2 and im back because i really can't sleep...:shocked:

that's crazay!! do you suffer from insomnia? :blink:

Hehehehe i don't understand it either:naughty:

And once i was chatting with one person i have spring here but there was autumn:shocked:

You need to watching some boring movies to fall asleep or drink warm milk and eat some chocolate:thumb_yello:

I wish i had such luxuries at school... haha

haha i feel as though the answer to that question is a definite yes, but not clinically. i should probably seek help hahah.

maybe :bleh: coz it's not good for your health. people keep telling me that for never going to bed before 3 am :naughty:

i know... which makes me sad a little because i do love to sleep! i just get myself to do it sometimes.

:naughty: :naughty: I have phases like you. sometimes, besides not going to bed before 3am, I can't even sleep the time that I'm actually trying to. just lying awake there til the next day...

:naughty: but do you guys also have the feeling nothing's going on today? it' kinda boring on here lol

i feel as though sometimes the mfc fluctuates between extremely busy and kinda static... but i stalk the forums hahaha and try and occupy myself.. i reply to things as close to instantly as i can hahah.

:naughty: :naughty: I have phases like you. sometimes, besides not going to bed before 3am, I can't even sleep the time that I'm actually trying to. just lying awake there til the next day...

oh no! that's the worst... almost as bad as when you wake up at least once every hour... it's a killer.