Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really should! I've made changes to the interior in my flat but that's it :biggrin2:

Though I have improved the past two years, at least I wear colours now, the past 10 years I only ever wore black. The joys of being gothic :punk:

ouuu i love phases.

i head this blue sweater phase.. ha.. but never a gothic phase. but i didnt have an emo phase at one point this year.. a couple months ago... *shift eyes*

ooohhh nice...you are almost 11 years older than I am...how awesome is that the MFC can make you made friends from all ages alla round the world??? that's awesome!!!

I had phases too!!

I had my blue color phase and that was buying blue clothes, then my skater phase....yeah...I learned how to skate and wear baggy pants and the thing...then I went to my rocker phase, that was tight jeans, funny looking hair....music, and now I'm kind in between of psicodelic-mika phase and m rocker phase...lol

ooohhh nice...you are almost 11 years older than I am...how awesome is that the MFC can make you made friends from all ages alla round the world??? that's awesome!!!

Mehh, now I really feel old :stretcher::roll1:

But I agree, it's such a great place to meet people you would never have met otherwise :)