Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no i nhavent not for a very long time...

it's really different since when I first started reading -

baby and phunky have gone, the bbls are in it (what does bbl stand for?)

and there are new members...

and you post less :sneaky2::naughty:

it's really different since when I first started reading -

baby and phunky have gone, the bbls are in it (what does bbl stand for?)

and there are new members...

and you post less :sneaky2::naughty:

Phunky is still there Mac (or at least she should be; we made a deal) but Baby left due to RL busyness. The BBLs are the Blue Bunny Lovers, aka our weird stalker-doubles. They have, so far, killed Baby and Kevin.

Phunky is still there Mac (or at least she should be; we made a deal) but Baby left due to RL busyness. The BBLs are the Blue Bunny Lovers, aka our weird stalker-doubles. They have, so far, killed Baby and Kevin.

k:thumb_yello: got it

hmm... I'll have to think of ideas of what to post!

:)

haha....i know. maybe you should PM me with ya know, and i shall post, im srry, i rlly have been slacking!:blush-anim-cl:

question: do the bbls have powers??

Nope. They just have had enormous amounts of plastic surgery to look like us.

Wait....I think I remember something about Kelzy's clone having a bit of telepathy....*can't quite recall*

Well, I don't think they do, but if they do, it's very very minimal. Not even close to ours. Not that ours are working at the moment.:fisch:

Btw, hello everyone.:biggrin2:

Heyaa Guys! Mac, well done on your GCSE! I had an exam this afternoon. I was terrified but it was easier than I thought it would be. Saying that it was foundation... :blink: I hope its just because of the time I had off and I can take the higher one another time....

Nope. They just have had enormous amounts of plastic surgery to look like us.

Wait....I think I remember something about Kelzy's clone having a bit of telepathy....*can't quite recall*

Well, I don't think they do, but if they do, it's very very minimal. Not even close to ours. Not that ours are working at the moment.:fisch:

Btw, hello everyone.:biggrin2:

kl :)

I think I have an idea... not sure though

HELLOOOOO to anyone here!

I can't post right now, I've got to find two references for this performing arts thing I'm auditioning for tomorrow and it's SCARY but will post if I have time later...after dinner and the sh*tload of homework I have to do and music practice... :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: