Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM NOT LEAVING:mf_rosetinted: just cutting down. i have been more time on computer than having more time downstairs and everyone is getting angry of me cuz i spend 'half me life' on internet than with friends and family. i know once i was on ALL DAY only going down at little intervals to get food and drink, and i feel so selfish now as i look back at it. i wasnt on for 2 days cuz i waned to proove meself werthy of being able to not go on every day, and i proved meself wright (no ofence to anyone who is reading this, but this is just me ;) ). so, i will probs be on like, a few hours instead of a whole night (except weekends) and as xmas is coming really fast, i need to spend more time downstairs than up in me room.

xx mav xx

aghhh. hi everyone. i wasn't here yesterday for reasons that...you might already know about. yeah. so i cried myself to sleep last night.

ANYWAY. i'm good now, just wanted to let you all know that i might not be here for a week (i've got to go to torreon tomorrow.). of course, if the hotel i'm staying at has internet, then, i'll be here. :biggrin2:

Hiya!

Lolly's mom read her journal and demanded to have all her sign-in information for everything from MFC to her email. She signed on, didn't like what she saw, and almost took Lollz off for good, but after what I imagine was a great deal of begging, they finally agreed on a month away from MFC. I think the idea behind that was if she was kept off long enough, she'd lose interest and stay off. (Yeah, right.:naughty: )

She's got about two more weeks to go.

And that's exactly why I haven't told my parents about the MFC.

Okay, okay, I'm sure they've already figured it out anyway.

Of course if they haven't, they'll probably find out by February 11th. :blink:

UNLESS I just pretend I don't know anyone. Although that would be quite hard. :blink:

And that's exactly why I haven't told my parents about the MFC.

Okay, okay, I'm sure they've already figured it out anyway.

Of course if they haven't, they'll probably find out by February 11th. :blink:

UNLESS I just pretend I don't know anyone. Although that would be quite hard. :blink:

It will be hard, especially if you show up hours early like the rest of us are doing. We'll probably say hi just to find out if you're an MFCer or not anyway.

It will be hard, especially if you show up hours early like the rest of us are doing. We'll probably say hi just to find out if you're an MFCer or not anyway.

Yeah. I am getting there early so....Ahh. Or maybe I'll just talk but pretend I know nothing about the forums. Okay, no. Too hard.

Oh, whatever, I'll figure it out. :roftl:

Yeah. I am getting there early so....Ahh. Or maybe I'll just talk but pretend I know nothing about the forums. Okay, no. Too hard.

Oh, whatever, I'll figure it out. :roftl:

If you introduce yourself by your real name, I don't think anyone will know it's you. (Except maybe me....I think I remember seeing a pic of you somewhere.)

Would they be that angry?:boxed:

If you introduce yourself by your real name, I don't think anyone will know it's you. (Except maybe me....I think I remember seeing a pic of you somewhere.)

Would they be that angry?:boxed:

Probably not that angry.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure you've seen a pic of me, anyway.

So, I'm going to introduce myself by my real name.

YAY. I'm so excited. :roftl:

Probably not that angry.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure you've seen a pic of me, anyway.

So, I'm going to introduce myself by my real name.

YAY. I'm so excited. :roftl:

Me too! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

We've been bouncing off the walls in the Cali thread lately, making all sorts of plans WAY in advance.

(Sorry my replies are sporadic today.)

It's 11am here (I took the chance to finally have a sleep in)

And that live vocal conversation sounds awesome.... how long did you have it going for?

We had it going for quite some time until her mic stopped working and I kept rambling on until my dad came in to watch the hockey game. Probably an hour or so. I felt sorry for her because I talked non stop.

Where do you live??

We had it going for quite some time until her mic stopped working and I kept rambling on until my dad came in to watch the hockey game. Probably an hour or so. I felt sorry for her because I talked non stop.

Where do you live??

Wow thats great... an hour

I live in Australia