Nooo not another project

IngievV

I just have a question.

I am making a new video about Mika (with underwear this time:naughty: ) I will post it on youtube, it's about how amazing Mika's year has been, but also about how he changed our lives.

So, make a short video and say in preferably 1 sentence why Mika is so special and then send it to me. I might also use it for the appreciation dvd.

If you've finished it, send it to me!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dear Robert Jensen,

I <heart> your smile, your floppy blond hair and your fabulous Dutch-flavoured brand of English. You are the coolest TV dude in Holland. Let's run off together.

~Mana"

Oops, wrong guy. My bad.

It's prolly a good thing I don't have a video camera! :roftl:

I just have a question.

I am making a new video about Mika (with underwear this time:naughty: ) I will post it on youtube, it's about how amazing Mika's year has been, but also about how he changed our lives.

So, make a short video and say in preferably 1 sentence why Mika is so special and then send it to me. I might also use it for the appreciation dvd.

If you've finished it, send it to me!

I guess I missed the one with no underwear... not sure if it's a good or bad thing :blink:

Could you please try...otherwise signs are good too:roftl:

my dad's camera does seem to record sound, so i'm going to do it :thumb_yello:

i'm going to record all the stuff i made inspired by mika :wub2: like fashiondesigners use a model or an actress for inspiration, mika fuctions as a muse for this wannabe designer :blush-anim-cl:

my dad's camera does seem to record sound, so i'm going to do it :thumb_yello:

i'm going to record all the stuff i made inspired by mika :wub2: like fashiondesigners use a model or an actress for inspiration, mika fuctions as a muse for this wannabe designer :blush-anim-cl:

I can't wait:biggrin2: