I should say hello

Statue_of_Liberty

Hello,

I am new here (and it´s also still new for me listening to Mika :blush-anim-cl: ). But I enjoy it...

I am from Germany which could be a reason for mistakes I make when I write something.

Two weeks ago I watched a German TV-Show. There there was just a little clip of Mika. The music sounded interesting and the guy looked delicious :blush-anim-cl: So the next day I asked a friend if she would be so nice and give me here CD. Well, she did... Then I watched most of the interviews on YouTube (except those in French, because I don´t understand any word -.- ).

That´s the way I found out about Mika...

I know it´s really late, but I´m not interested in music that is played on the radio. Most of the music I listen to is out of the charts for twenty years or is in the charts, but in that case I only see my favourites and ignore all that stuff around them.

About myself I can´t tell that many facts. I guess it wouldn´t be that interesting for most of you. I am 18 years old and still attending school. I hope that I can do my A-levels / Abitur in June 2008. After that I want to leave Germany for one year. And when I will be back I would like to go to university. But we´ll see...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it´s really late, but I´m not interested in music that is played on the radio. Most of the music I listen to is out of the charts for twenty years or is in the charts, but in that case I only see my favourites and ignore all that stuff around them.

About myself I can´t tell that many facts. I guess it wouldn´t be that interesting for most of you. I am 18 years old and still attending school. I hope that I can do my A-levels / Abitur in June 2008. After that I want to leave Germany for one year. And when I will be back I would like to go to university. But we´ll see...

Is that really you you're describing or is it me ???? :roftl:

Wir haben vieles gemeinsam, so wies aussieht ! Ok ich werde erst in einem Monat 18 aber immerhin :naughty: Ich höre auch alte Musik, vorallem Queen.. und mache das Abitur (Matura) im Juni 08 und möchte dann ein Jahr nach London ^^

Viel Spass in diesem Forum ! Aber sei gewarnt, es kann süchtig machen :roftl:

hugs violetsky (aus der Schweiz)

Thanks a lot to all of you! :thumb_yello:

@violetsky:

Na Queen is jetzt nicht so meins. Ich meinte damit Abba. Aber hauptsächlich hör ich Rosenstolz... Also nicht wirklich Bravo_leser-tauglich.

Und London wird es wohl leider nicht, wenngleich ich mich auch da beworben hab. hab aus UK noch keine Antwort, sieht momentan eher nach Italien aus. Aber da is wenigstens gutes Wetter.

Tja, ich hoffe schon, dass das Forum süchtig macht. Sonst hätt ich mich ja nicht anmelden brauchen :bleh:

Thanks a lot to all of you! :thumb_yello:

@violetsky:

Na Queen is jetzt nicht so meins. Ich meinte damit Abba. Aber hauptsächlich hör ich Rosenstolz... Also nicht wirklich Bravo_leser-tauglich.

Und London wird es wohl leider nicht, wenngleich ich mich auch da beworben hab. hab aus UK noch keine Antwort, sieht momentan eher nach Italien aus. Aber da is wenigstens gutes Wetter.

Tja, ich hoffe schon, dass das Forum süchtig macht. Sonst hätt ich mich ja nicht anmelden brauchen :bleh:

Ja Queen ist halt schon ein bisschen speziell ^^ ok ist mika ja auch, aber ich kann gut verstehen, dass die meisten nichts mit Queen anfangen können :wink2: Abba mag ich auch :biggrin2: Aber Rosenstolz kenn ich eigentlich kaum :blush-anim-cl:

Naja ist ja auch egal ^^ hauptsache du hast viel Spass hier :biggrin2:

Falls du Fragen zum Forum hast, kannst du mir jederzeit eine private message schicken oder Mellody, denn sie ist representative for Germany hier :thumb_yello:

wel_ani4Tay.gif

I'm assuming your user name comes from Mika's song "The Only Lonely Man"?

'Coz I love it! -

When he describes you, (the Statue of Liberty) he sings:

"Your heart is made of stone, you symbolize what I want to own - could you be my lonely, lonely wife?" *Smart girl* :naughty:

@ Suzy

Yes, you´re right. Well, my answer is "Yes" :naughty:

I love that song, too. Especially I like Mika speaking German at the beginning. But the whole song sounds very funny. That´s why I like it. :punk:

Thanks to everybody :-)

:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Falls du Fragen zum Forum hast, kannst du mir jederzeit eine private message schicken oder Mellody, denn sie ist representative for Germany hier :thumb_yello:

richtig, und endlich auch von mir ein herzliches willkommen hier im mfc! :biggrin2: sorry, ich war die letzten tage krank, deshalb konnt ich net früher hallo sagen. :wink2: wenn du hier auf deutsch chatten möchtest, kannst du das hier tun: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2087&page=132 - ansonsten wie gesagt, fragen einfach stellen und viel spaß hier! :bleh:

welche tv-show hattest du denn gesehn, meinst du wetten dass?