Baltic states thread..

babuccia

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Ohhhh, can't wait :wub2:

I'm good, it was first day at school after holiday, it was cooold to come back home, but I'm alive :newyear:

How are you?

Oh, I cant wait to have yours, and its gonna take, at least, 2 weeks!!

Oh, sorry for the cold. I supposed its very common there, no?

Im fine! Im going to see the three wise men parade today with my sis! We are going to take lots of sweets!

Babs, can you see it now?

Oh, I cant wait to have yours, and its gonna take, at least, 2 weeks!!

Oh, sorry for the cold. I supposed its very common there, no?

Im fine! Im going to see the three wise men parade today with my sis! We are going to take lots of sweets!

Babs, can you see it now?

Well, yaeh, its common here, but not that cold. I hope it gets a bit warmer soon.

Padare? Oh, how cool! Hey, you gonna get your present tomorrow, right? :naughty:

Well, yaeh, its common here, but not that cold. I hope it gets a bit warmer soon.

Padare? Oh, how cool! Hey, you gonna get your present tomorrow, right? :naughty:

Oh, I see. On the news they always say that Russia is on -40 degrees, so you supposed that on the countries next to, they have almost the same........

Yeah!!! Im feeling like a kid today! :roftl: And yep, I get my presents tomorrow!

Oh, I see. On the news they always say that Russia is on -40 degrees, so you supposed that on the countries next to, they have almost the same........

Yeah!!! Im feeling like a kid today! :roftl: And yep, I get my presents tomorrow!

Well, it depens. I live near Baltic sea, so it is a bit colder, but in other Lithuanian cities are not that cold. But at least we get all the hot weater at summer :naughty:

Haha, happy for you! :naughty: Have fun tonight :naughty:

Well, it depens. I live near Baltic sea, so it is a bit colder, but in other Lithuanian cities are not that cold. But at least we get all the hot weater at summer :naughty:

Haha, happy for you! :naughty: Have fun tonight :naughty:

Oh, I see. Its like in Spain, the cities fron the middle, which dont have sea, are much hotter than the ones near the sea. Yep, I knew that, at summer its as hot as in Spain......

Thanks!! I will have fun for sure!

Oh, I see. Its like in Spain, the cities fron the middle, which dont have sea, are much hotter than the ones near the sea. Yep, I knew that, at summer its as hot as in Spain......

Thanks!! I will have fun for sure!

Oh, i never been in Spain, but I bet it hot there :naughty::das:

Its really hot! And I hate hot, cause in Puertollano is even hotter because of the polution......:thumbdown:

Oh, thats a shame :thumbdown: Here's air is not that poluted, but i guess it is popluted everywhere :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Baiba, since here is the Baltic state thread, I wanned to ask what happened in Latvia? ;o There was something on TV here this morning, but I went so school and didn't saw everything.. :blink:

Hey, Baiba, since here is the Baltic state thread, I wanned to ask what happened in Latvia? ;o There was something on TV here this morning, but I went so school and didn't saw everything.. :blink:

Hi! :bye: do you mean the picket? :roftl::boxed: People want other politics and there were too many drunk people who just trow the stones everywhere and beat the police:boxed:

Hi! :bye: do you mean the picket? :roftl::boxed: People want other politics and there were too many drunk people who just trow the stones everywhere and beat the police:boxed:

yeah, the picket.. I saw something fighting or so.. Thats awful :boxed: I guess soon here's gonna be some pickets too, cuz people are not very happy with politics too :thumbdown::boxed:

yeah, the picket.. I saw something fighting or so.. Thats awful :boxed: I guess soon here's gonna be some pickets too, cuz people are not very happy with politics too :thumbdown::boxed:

yeah, it sucks! But i want other government too..

WEll, you better be ready:roftl:

yeah, it sucks! But i want other government too..

WEll, you better be ready:roftl:

Well, now I don't really have an opinion about all that, but this time people chosen show-bussines men in the government, so nothing really good. I can bet they don't evon know our constitution :blink:

Haha, yeah, i'm already building a shelter :mf_rosetinted:

OMG Thats horrible!!!

Thats horrible too. Hope everything will be ok soon.........

Well, now I don't really have an opinion about all that, but this time people chosen show-bussines men in the government, so nothing really good. I can bet they don't evon know our constitution :blink:

Haha, yeah, i'm already building a shelter :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: well that happened in Rīga, pretty far from my place:naughty:

How are you? btw

:roftl: well that happened in Rīga, pretty far from my place:naughty:

How are you? btw

Yeah, I live far far from Vilnius, so i guess all those pickets won't touch us, but who knows..

I'm pretty good :naughty: How are you? Hey, why didn't you show up today to tape my adventures :roftl: It was sooooo slipery! There is ice everywhere, even on a snow! So imagine me going home... :roftl:

Yeah, I live far far from Vilnius, so i guess all those pickets won't touch us, but who knows..

I'm pretty good :naughty: How are you? Hey, why didn't you show up today to tape my adventures :roftl: It was sooooo slipery! There is ice everywhere, even on a snow! So imagine me going home... :roftl:

I'm fine, thanks!:thumb_yello: :roftl:damn, sorry i had a test..

So,are you go to school tomorrow?:roftl:

I'm fine, thanks!:thumb_yello: :roftl:damn, sorry i had a test..

So,are you go to school tomorrow?:roftl:

Yes, I am going tomorrow, but i dunno how am I going to get back home after school :roftl: It says the ice gonna stay for few days more...

I had a history test today.. It was awful.. There were question that answers nobody in my class knew.. I hate when teachers do that :thumbdown:

What kind of test do you had?

Yes, I am going tomorrow, but i dunno how am I going to get back home after school :roftl: It says the ice gonna stay for few days more...

I had a history test today.. It was awful.. There were question that answers nobody in my class knew.. I hate when teachers do that :thumbdown:

What kind of test do you had?

is your house far from your school?

Oh i hate that too.. I had a russian test..:thumbdown: