Baltic states thread..

babuccia

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah :boxed: I thought it was weird too ;oo

(I was about to ask how you found me, but then i remembered you know my name and surname now :roftl: )

:roftl: yeah, at first i wrote Indre (Lithuania) but it doesn't worked:naughty: Though i can't spell your surname right, i think so:naughty: can you-mine?

:roftl: yeah, at first i wrote Indre (Lithuania) but it doesn't worked:naughty: Though i can't spell your surname right, i think so:naughty: can you-mine?

But hey - you found me :roftl:

I don't really go there often, i dunno how propelly use Frype, so I guess I woudn't be able to find you anyways :blink::roftl:

But hey - you found me :roftl:

I don't really go there often, i dunno how propelly use Frype, so I guess I woudn't be able to find you anyways :blink::roftl:

yeah, couse then i wrote your name &surname:thumb_yello:

what language you have there? couse i have the other page i'm going into it-latvian one-draugiem.lv

it's a lot of fun there, you can send letters, write in a guestbook, make albums, insert videos, comment everything, like myspace..

I'm there more often than in MFC:naughty:

yeah, couse then i wrote your name &surname:thumb_yello:

what language you have there? couse i have the other page i'm going into it-latvian one-draugiem.lv

it's a lot of fun there, you can send letters, write in a guestbook, make albums, insert videos, comment everything, like myspace..

I'm there more often than in MFC:naughty:

Yeah, I can see all those photo albums/videos/guestsbook and stuffs but it still are a bit confusing for me :naughty: Actually I prefer MySpace :naughty:

Haha, you know, Evita always says the same, she's there 24/7 :roftl:

Yeah, I can see all those photo albums/videos/guestsbook and stuffs but it still are a bit confusing for me :naughty: Actually I prefer MySpace :naughty:

Haha, you know, Evita always says the same, she's there 24/7 :roftl:

:naughty: I think most of the latvians could say it to you :roftl:

But now i'm off to bed.. bye!! See you tomorrow :wink2:

:fisch: :fisch:

Baila lost in "Nacionalinė muzikos akademija"! ;oo She's in 4th place ;oo The winner is some gay from Finland.. And when he won all papers goes with "Lithuanian are getting more open-minded" :naughty:

Baila lost in "Nacionalinė muzikos akademija"! ;oo She's in 4th place ;oo The winner is some gay from Finland.. And when he won all papers goes with "Lithuanian are getting more open-minded" :naughty:

Baiba, Indre, Baiba... :naughty:

Oh, that's a shame! A gay? me wants to see him :das:

im listen music :thumb_yello:omg in the morning jana call me :D

what kind of?

Oh, and what did you tell you? :naughty:

Baiba, Indre, Baiba...

Oh, that's a shame! A gay? me wants to see him

Oh, sorry, i'm still sleeping :naughty:

Here you go. He's married other man in Finland and all here want to see his husband :blink:

ruslanas2.jpg

Btw, remeber you said that 2nd HP game is easier? Now i could say that 3rd one is much more easier :naughty: I spend 6 hours yesterday i finished it. Now it's my favie :wub2:

Oh, sorry, i'm still sleeping :

Here you go. He's married other man in Finland and all here want to see his husband

ruslanas2.jpg

Btw, remeber you said that 2nd HP game is easier? Now i could say that 3rd one is much more easier I spend 6 hours yesterday i finished it. Now it's my favie :

It's 3 o'clock on afternoon :boxed::naughty:

omg, he's tooo gay-ish:naughty:

I have played third, i like it too but my fave is second:thumb_yello:

es rakstīšu latviski jo man jāiet tulīt taisīt ēts viņa droši vien atkal grib iet uz kalnu :floor: ieej bilžu tredā

you already can't write latvian correct :lmao: what is ēts

i already was there!

It's 3 o'clock on afternoon

omg, he's tooo gay-ish:naughty:

I have played third, i like it too but my fave is second:thumb_yello:

I just woke up :roftl::roftl:

I reallu loved those rabbits and dracons that Hermione couls control :wub2: And all the tasks were easy :naughty: But most of all i liked that Harry, Ron and Hermione were doing all together :naughty:

I just woke up

I reallu loved those rabbits and dracons that Hermione couls control :wub2: And all the tasks were easy :naughty: But most of all i liked that Harry, Ron and Hermione were doing all together :naughty:

omg.. :roftl:

Yeah, i remember something like that.. i played it about 3 years ago:naughty:

though my FAVE game ever is Sims:wub2:

omg.. :roftl:

Yeah, i remember something like that.. i played it about 3 years ago:naughty:

though my FAVE game ever is Sims:wub2:

:naughty:

I really love sims too. The sims 3 is only 2 monts away, if i'm not mistaking :blink:

:naughty:

I really love sims too. The sims 3 is only 2 monts away, if i'm not mistaking :blink:

I don't know.. i guess so. i just watched a trailer of the part 3, it's just awsome:wub2:

damn, i have played only Sims-1 :thumbdown: And it isn't in my computer anymore.. And i can't find a place where to download it.. It cost really much :thumbdown: