Baltic states thread..

babuccia

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hey, Baiba, remember I told you about latvian girl, also Baiba, in Lithuanian musical reality show? So guess what -- she's in final :cool:

Pirmadienį – Sidabrinis „Muzikos akademijos“ finalas, kuriame susikaus latvė Baiba Skurstenė, Sasha Son ir Juozas Butnorius. Kris vienas, o likę du pateks į Didįjį finalą gruodžio 30 dieną.

I dunno, you probably undertstand some, but I'll translate - "At Monday - silver "Muzikos akademijos" final in which will be three rivals - Latvian Baiba Skurstenė, Sasha Son and Juozas Butnorius. One will be dismissed and the other two goes to golden final at December 30th" :naughty:

Hey, Baiba, remember I told you about latvian girl, also Baiba, in Lithuanian musical reality show? So guess what -- she's in final :cool:

I dunno, you probably undertstand some, but I'll translate - "At Monday - silver "Muzikos akademijos" final in which will be three rivals - Latvian Baiba Skurstenė, Sasha Son and Juozas Butnorius. One will be dismissed and the other two goes to golden final at December 30th" :naughty:

Oh really? :yay:

I could understand something, but not all, so thanks! :D

we have to make this thread alive again:naughty:

Its kinda funny, I cant speak latvian (dont need to say lithuanian) and I understood half of it!

Oh, Muzikos akademijos sounds a lil bit greek, but its similar to spanish too, academia de música, tho the show here its call Operacion Triunfo........

Oh really? :yay:

I could understand something, but not all, so thanks! :D

we have to make this thread alive again:naughty:

Yeah, i hope she wins, cuz she's good :punk:

Its kinda funny, I cant speak latvian (dont need to say lithuanian) and I understood half of it!

Oh, Muzikos akademijos sounds a lil bit greek, but its similar to spanish too, academia de música, tho the show here its call Operacion Triunfo........

Saaay, you're Hero than :thumb_yello: Our language is one of the oldets and hardest in Europe :naughty:

No wonder it sounds similiar, our tv ofter take other countrys ideas.

Saaay, you're Hero than :thumb_yello: Our language is one of the oldets and hardest in Europe :naughty:

hehe:punk:

do you know some latvian words? :bleh: don't look at the dictionary :sneaky2:

lol

and have you been in Estonia? forgot if i asked you about Latvia.. :blink:

Spanish is too. It cames from latin (which I can talk a lil bit) and its way too old! I think, if I remember well, that the first spanish encyclopedia is from the XVI century!!

Ours tv too, they took all their ideas from the usa tv..........

hehe:punk:

do you know some latvian words? :bleh: don't look at the dictionary :sneaky2:

lol

and have you been in Estonia? forgot if i asked you about Latvia.. :blink:

I knowthose that sounds similiar to ours, but i truly know 'paldies' :naughty:

No, i haven't been in Latvia or Estonia, but i'd love to :wub2: And you? How many Lithuanian words do you know? :naughty:

I knowthose that sounds similiar to ours, but i truly know 'paldies' :naughty:

No, i haven't been in Latvia or Estonia, but i'd love to And you? How many Lithuanian words do you know? :naughty:

:naughty:

I have been in Estonia few years ago, i just loved it:wub2: It was the first time i was on the ship:blink: *shivers*

hmm, let see.. i know thanks is something like-padeka, šokoladinis (i love them and i read the papers often,lol), and patikti :roftl:

but the others sounds really similar too, and now i know egle too:naughty:

I have been in Estonia few years ago, i just loved it It was the first time i was on the ship:blink: *shivers*

hmm, let see.. i know thanks is something like-padeka, šokoladinis (i love them and i read the papers often,lol), and patikti :roftl:

but the others sounds really similar too, and now i know egle too

:roftl: šokoladinis is adjective, but it's cool that you know it, it's really useful :das: Noun is šokoladas, but as you see the words looks pretty the same :naughty:

uuu, ship :naughty: I've been in ferry few times, but i bet thats not the same :naughty:

:roftl: šokoladinis is adjective, but it's cool that you know it, it's really useful :das: Noun is šokoladas, but as you see the words looks pretty the same

uuu, shipI've been in ferry few times, but i bet thats not the same :naughty:

oh really?:roftl: well, it because of the chocolate cookies, i guess:naughty:

i'm sooo afraid of ships!:boxed::naughty:

Haha, i guess so, I love chocolate cookies :wub2:

How does it feels to be in a ship? Shaking? :boxed:

:roftl:

actually i was on the ship.. it was a storm outside and my friend was like 'oh come with me you have to see the sea' and i was like-wtf:shocked:?!

but when we came back it was really sunny and calm weather so we just sat there and looked on the sights :wub2:

:roftl:

actually i was on the ship.. it was a storm outside and my friend was like 'oh come with me you have to see the sea' and i was like-wtf:shocked:?!

but when we came back it was really sunny and calm weather so we just sat there and looked on the sights :wub2:

Awww :wub2: Sounds so romantic :naughty: Where were you going with that ship?

Yeah, you're right - it depens with who you were :naughty:

Hey, how you gonna spend New Years? :naughty:

The person was ok.. :das::roftl:

Hmm.. it was thought that i'm going to a ball with friends but not anymore couse one of the friends is ill so we don't want to go neither.. :thumbdown:

So, i'll celebrate at home with relatives, friends and family:wub2:

you?

The person was ok.. :das::roftl:

Hmm.. it was thought that i'm going to a ball with friends but not anymore couse one of the friends is ill so we don't want to go neither.. :thumbdown:

So, i'll celebrate at home with relatives, friends and family:wub2:

you?

Haha, thought so :das:

Well, my friends are going to be with their relatives, and I heard we're not waiting guests so that means this years gonna be my and my family :naughty:

Haha, thought so :das:

Well, my friends are going to be with their relatives, and I heard we're not waiting guests so that means this years gonna be my and my family :naughty:

well sounds nice too!:wub2: Christmas time is all about family!

btw, i'm REALLY shocked!! Do you know Evita (aka Evii) from Latvia?:shocked:

well sounds nice too!:wub2: Christmas time is all about family!

btw, i'm REALLY shocked!! Do you know Evita (aka Evii) from Latvia?:shocked:

Yeah, i know her pretty well, we ofter chat on Skype or Frype.lt :naughty: What about her?

oh.. ok :naughty: NOthing i just read her post that she knows you and you 2 are like best friends or something :naughty:

are you on frype??:shocked:

Oh :roftl: Well, not the besties, by my friends like yeah :naughty:

Yeah, i have it, and you? :naughty: