Baltic states thread..

babuccia

I don't know.. i guess so. i just watched a trailer of the part 3, it's just awsome:wub2:

damn, i have played only Sims-1 :thumbdown: And it isn't in my computer anymore.. And i can't find a place where to download it.. It cost really much :thumbdown:

Haha, i remember myself playing Sims1 :roftl: They were very lol. Really! The sims 2 were way more better.

I have "The Sims: superstar" in a CD, but i bet you can find torrent :blink:

Man, i need to wake up :S

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

neapižo mani :floor:

neapižo.. :lmfao:

Haha, i remember myself playing Sims1 :roftl: They were very lol. Really! The sims 2 were way more better.

I have "The Sims: superstar" in a CD, but i bet you can find torrent :blink:

Man, i need to wake up :S

I remeber that there was Sims on holidays or something like that.. i played:blink:

Oh, right!! i'll search it when i'll be in Ventspils :thumb_yello:

WAKE UP,INDRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remeber that there was Sims on holidays or something like that.. i played:blink:

Oh, right!! i'll search it when i'll be in Ventspils :thumb_yello:

WAKE UP,INDRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, there was "The sims: vacation" :naughty: All previous parts are oncluded in "Superstar" so there is and "Vacation" :naughty:

Oh, thanks for waking me up :roftl:

Yeah, there was "The sims: vacation" :naughty: All previous parts are oncluded in "Superstar" so there is and "Vacation" :naughty:

Oh, thanks for waking me up :roftl:

Oh.. i thought it's Sims on holidays.. anyway.. who care.. doesn't matter :naughty:

So, are you up now? :sneaky2:

Oh, well done:thumb_yello:

I think i'm off for a while, i have to make the dinner, see you later! I hope you'll be here :naughty:

ok see ya later:punk:

Hiya girlies!!!! Happy New Year Madara!!!! (if you still are here). How ya doing today?? Im soooooooooo lazy that Im not going to read what you wrote.........

happy new year :wub2:today i rest :floor: how are you?

ok see ya later:punk:

happy new year :wub2:today i rest :floor: how are you?

Yay!!! You are here!!!

Im ok, tomorrow Im going to Madrid, cause I still need to buy some presents, so I have to rest, cause tomorrow its going to be a loooong day.

And you? Hows school going?

Yay!!! You are here!!!

Im ok, tomorrow Im going to Madrid, cause I still need to buy some presents, so I have to rest, cause tomorrow its going to be a loooong day.

And you? Hows school going?

now i dont have a school :thumb_yello: tommorow i go to the hill :thumb_yello: all the time i want sleep because i have much to do :floor:

now i dont have a school :thumb_yello: tommorow i go to the hill :thumb_yello: all the time i want sleep because i have much to do :floor:

When do your vacations end?? I understand why you only want to sleep, Im really tired to :wink2: Oh, the hill!! I want to go to the hill, but I live in one!

ooh hello! nice thread! I'm from Estonia :biggrin2:

Hiya!!! Im from Spain, but came to visit. How are ya?

heya!

is Latvia the same age as Estonia? :D (90?)

yes :D its same ages :floor:

When do your vacations end?? I understand why you only want to sleep, Im really tired to :wink2: Oh, the hill!! I want to go to the hill, but I live in one!

Hiya!!! Im from Spain, but came to visit. How are ya?

my vacations ends after 2 days :thumbdown: i love hills :)

hello, I'm fine :thumb_yello:

I like your username.. it means "father" in Estonian.. if you haven't heard that before :D

Oh, thanks!!! I didnt knew that! Btw, Isa is just because of my name, Isabel, I was named after my mum, so everybody calls me Isa.

yes :D its same ages :floor:

my vacations ends after 2 days :thumbdown: i love hills :)

Oh, thats too close............ And how do you feel, are you as stressed as the last time we talked???