The Most Annoying People Of The Year 2007 Countdown Includes Mika?!?!?!

pinkunicorn123

BBC Three's new count down program looks at the most annoying people who have graced the media over the duration of 2007, including the wonders of Paris Hilton, Jade Goody and Rod Stewart's wife had Mica as no.97!!!

Okay, it could have been worse but was entirely unnecessary.

The program supposedly reviews everything and everybody that got under our skin. A celebratory tongue-in-cheek look at the inescapable people, fads and fashions of the year which made us groan but which many secretly enjoyed, from the worlds of entertainment, politics, music and sport.

Admittedly some of the comments on mika are valid to a certain degree but still.

I should have the clip up for you some time tomorrow so you can judge for yourselves.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC Three's new count down program looks at the most annoying people who have graced the media over the duration of 2007, including the wonders of Paris Hilton, Jade Goody and Rod Stewart's wife had Mica as no.97!!!

Okay, it could have been worse but was entirely unnecessary.

The program supposedly reviews everything and everybody that got under our skin. A celebratory tongue-in-cheek look at the inescapable people, fads and fashions of the year which made us groan but which many secretly enjoyed, from the worlds of entertainment, politics, music and sport.

Admittedly some of the comments on mika are valid to a certain degree but still.

I should have the clip up for you some time tomorrow so you can judge for yourselves.

Honestly, I don't find MIKA annoying. Everyone has a different opinion. For me Lil' mama is quite annoying and useless music but that's my opinion.:naughty:

Cheers - i looked when i found out it was a repeat but saw nothing.

Did you agree?

It's repeated next week I think, but he wasn't mentioned in the blurb, if that's what you mean?

It's quite a funny programme really, are you still watching, they just had the bit on about Terry Wogan, showing his bits on points of view, :naughty:

It's repeated next week I think, but he wasn't mentioned in the blurb, if that's what you mean?

It's quite a funny programme really, are you still watching, they just had the bit on about Terry Wogan, showing his bits on points of view, :naughty:

No i came up hear to laugh at who ever was going 'argh!' :D

And this one IS the repeat.

Next weeks is part 2, then the repeat of that.

Ive seen the other count downs though that they have done in the series - all very amusing.

At least he wasn't in the top 10 or anything. Looks like they were scraping the barrel when they did that list.

I wouldn't get too bent out of shape over this list though. What a ridiculous waste of time and effort.

It's actually quite funny, up to no 79 now and still watching....

her http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvXzjGRnKc

she is a bit of waste of space.. :fisch: no offence to whoever likes her

That's the first time I've heard that track...

And I'm rather shocked, because I actually quite like it! What the fudge?! :roftl:

But anyway, I just saw the Most Annoying yada yada programme thingummywotsit (turned it off so that I can work on my mammoth essay - hah! XD), and while I obviously don't agree that he's annoying, he is basically a Mister Marmite, so of course some people are gonna be like, "Graaarrrr Mika! >x(" but as long as we think he's wonderful, it's all okay XD

EDIT: Actually, I'm bored of that Lil' Mama track now LOL

That's the first time I've heard that track...

And I'm rather shocked, because I actually quite like it! What the fudge?! :roftl:

But anyway, I just saw the Most Annoying yada yada programme thingummywotsit (turned it off so that I can work on my mammoth essay - hah! XD), and while I obviously don't agree that he's annoying, he is basically a Mister Marmite, so of course some people are gonna be like, "Graaarrrr Mika! >x(" but as long as we think he's wonderful, it's all okay XD

oh you're kidding me :roftl: lol

i agree.. u don't expect the whole world to love him, it'd be kinda boring if everyone did, and hey coming 97th in the whole thing is pretty good.. well better than anything below that :bleh: