American Thread Part II

mandilambi

I love the heat. I love swimming days. Only in a pool though, because I'm pretty much scared of the ocean. I hate it. It's too deep, you never know what's under you. *shudders* Fish are like my worst fear.

Nevertheless. I'm going to bed. It's 11:40 and I have to be up at 6(ish...depending on how many times I hit the snooze) for school in the morning. Joy!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I looove the ocean! I just don't like it when there's jellyfish everywhere! I like going to the lake and having the teeny tiny little fish swim around your feet and try to eat you. It tickles so much. I used to freak out whenever the little fish did that. :naughty:

Good night!

Oh gosh! The under toe is scary. :boxed: I was getting sucked in just sitting on shore and having the waves come up to me. How did you stop from getting sucked out too far? Did someone come and get you?

I went to the lake a bit this past summer surprisingly. It was probably because I lived on campus and the lake wasn't too far away and a couple of us were always looking for stuff to do when we weren't busy. My friends and I were shown his little private section of beach and it was right beside the nude beach. It was a little awkward talking to someone and seeing a naked person a distance away behind whoever I was talking to. More power to them though... I don't think I could do that unless if it was faaaar away from people.

:jawdrop: That was a STRONG current. :boxed: I hate how it's so unpredictable but once you feel it pulling at you your heart starts to race. :boxed: That's why I probably wouldn't go swimming alone. If I do it would be near other people that way if something happens you can try to scream for help. If there's no one around then well I'm hanging out near the shore and playing in the mud. :naughty:

Awful dry heat?! Dry heat is so much better than humidity! I'd love it to be 90 and dry here. Instead we just get sticky hot in the summer. Ugh.

Damn queer! (sorry... I use that instead of damn straight! :naughty: )

It's the middle of summer here, and it is humid here... I hate it... I'd prefer dry heat...

Actually... I hate winter as well...Winter is damn cold... too cold for snow... and if it does, there's hardly anything... :sneaky2:

*goes back to lurking*

Hi guys!

Amanda- I forgot to mention yesterday that you and your boyfriend were in my dream the other night.:roftl: How random is that??

Today's news: (I'm a loser)

Today I found out my class rank and GPA. :cheerful_h4h:

And this girl I haven't spoken to in a year somehow knows about my obsession with Mika and randomly told me today that Mika is very popular in Portugal.

I just thought it was funny I suppose I'm now known as a Mikamaniac at school. :naughty:

Well, in my dream I was talking to you on here, and you were telling me about this retreat your boyfriend was putting on called something like, "Stop World Hunger; Feed The World!"

And I thought it was really cool, and all of a sudden I was there, and there was a concert going on. It was basically a mini Live Aid and it was really cool. I never actually saw you in my dream, but you were in it. I saw your boyfriend for like a few minutes because he was on the stage for a few minutes.

And my GPA is 3.96, and my class rank is 44 out of 469 students in the junior class. I'm in the top 20 percent!:D

Why thank you! I was kind of surprised, but very pleased!

Hahaha, I know! I remember thinking "I gotta find Mandi!" in my dream, and then I ended up in another dream. It was great.:roftl:

well, I should get going to bed.

Good night!

(Wonder who the official millionth poster will be..my guess is it's going to occur in the late morning/afternoon hours in US time, but I could be wrong! Very wrong...)

Well, that's definitely a nice surprise. :) I find it funny that, overall, the MFC seems to be creeping into people's dreams!

Have a nice night, Jess. I'm gonna have to hit the sack in about 20 mins too. I can't believe it's only Tuesday. This week needs to be over and my birthday already. LOL

I'm here!

It's been horribly windy here today that we've been under a warning and we've already lost power once. Whenever the wind blows really hard the windows creek and sound like they're going to pop in. That's all I could think about when I was trying to take a nap while the lights were out was that my bedroom window were going to pop in at me. :blink::naughty:

Of course after I say that the windows start to creek. :roftl: