Cool! Do you want to show us? :wink2:

I feel bad now! I only sent him a message. :naughty:

Aww don't feel bad. I drew it a long time ago :naughty: I just figured now would be a good time to show him :naughty:

Here it is:

brian.jpg

Yes I like the hero :wub2: But I only know the live versions from "live at the bowl" and "rock Montreal"..

I think I will get flash... just to complete my collection but I'm not sure if I will really like it... I don't really like the song "flash" *hides in a corner*

The Hero is a composition that actually brings a original idea of Queen back that Freddie started.

A piece of 3 different songs in one. Although now Brian had the honour of the credits.

Btw can I join this Queeniac business.. my nickname says enough I think :P

The Hero is a composition that actually brings a original idea of Queen back that Freddie started.

A piece of 3 different songs in one. Although now Brian had the honour of the credits.

Welcome! :biggrin2:

I have that as my username on Photobucket :naughty:

I saw your username on the board and thought to myself, "Why the hell is that person not in the Queeniac thread??" :bleh: You found us soon enough though, welcome to MFC!

I saw your username on the board and thought to myself, "Why the hell is that person not in the Queeniac thread??" :bleh: You found us soon enough though, welcome to MFC!

Thanks.. Myeah I keep floating through this forum and bump to topics like this :)

indeedio! So uhm.. do we actually TALK about Queen here.. or just get a number? :naughty:

I'm a Queen geek.. I know absolutely everything about their carreer, previous bands before Queen and solo stuff..

I email with Brian every once in a while and he once worked on a demo with my lyrics on it..

indeedio! So uhm.. do we actually TALK about Queen here.. or just get a number? :naughty:

I'm a Queen geek.. I know absolutely everything about their carreer, previous bands before Queen and solo stuff..

I email with Brian every once in a while and he once worked on a demo with my lyrics on it..

WOOOOOWWWW, that's so cool! Lucky you! Have you ever seen them live?

Yes, we do talk about Queen here :naughty:

...and Rufus...:fisch: