Really beautifu pics, Celine, thanks for sharing:wub2: It's a special place, isn't it? You feel the magic that lived inside...

BTW, I've just arrived home from watching the Kharkov concert at the movies, Queenie quindly invited me, thank you so much, sis, you know how I appreciate it :huglove:

It was a blast!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk: Only bad thing was to be seated instead of standing and dancing... Well, I danced alright, seated and all, hehehehehe. There were not more than 40 people in the room, but you could feel the atmosphere, it was electric. And seeing the boys in such a gigantic screen is unbelieveable, you'd think Brian was about to jump on you :das: Really, if you have the chance go and watch it, it's worth while. I took some pics with my phone, but they didn't turn up right, sorry...

I got a Queen t-shirt today.

It makes me happy.

Show it!!!

I read it on brianmay.com

That´s great!!

I think I never showed you the pics from Garden Lodge last monday

Thanks for sharing, Céline! You can feel the atmosphere there...*sighs*

Really beautifu pics, Celine, thanks for sharing:wub2: It's a special place, isn't it? You feel the magic that lived inside...

BTW, I've just arrived home from watching the Kharkov concert at the movies, Queenie quindly invited me, thank you so much, sis, you know how I appreciate it :huglove:

It was a blast!!!!!!!!!!:punk: Only bad thing was to be seated instead of standing and dancing... Well, I danced alright, seated and all, hehehehehe. There were not more than 40 people in the room, but you could feel the atmosphere, it was electric. And seeing the boys in such a gigantic screen is unbelieveable, you'd think Brian was about to jump on you :das: Really, if you have the chance go and watch it, it's worth while. I took some pics with my phone, but they didn't turn up right, sorry...

Don´t mention it, sis. We had fun!!!

It was a new experience for both of us, and probably for the rest of the twenty-thirty something people there, watching the guys like they were with us in that moment without jumping on your seat :naughty:

I wish Brian was on the verge of jumping on me :mf_rosetinted:

I´m sure this is gonna be released on dvd. Too good to be wasted :wink2:

Don´t mention it, sis. We had fun!!!

It was a new experience for both of us, and probably for the rest of the twenty-thirty something people there, watching the guys like they were with us in that moment without jumping on your seat :naughty:

I wish Brian was on the verge of jumping on me :mf_rosetinted:

I´m sure this is gonna be released on dvd. Too good to be wasted :wink2:

Yes we did!!! :punk:

Hahahahahahaha, you naughty gal............. Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: Hahahahaha, sorry, you forced me into it, you know it's dangerous to provoke me.

I'm sure too, it's one of these historical things, like Live Aid for instance (Gosh, let's hope it doesn't take them THAT long to release it:blink:

Oh noes! Not Mr Moses again :roftl: :roftl:

Me? naughty? No way! I want him to play guitar to me endless hours, that´s all :wink2:

Hope not! I´m sure it will be released sooner than we think!

Can't help it! He's soooooo nice:wub2::roftl:

Nooooo, of course you do, JUST playing his GUITAR... *taps her head*

Really, really hope so, it's sheer magic.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a little quiet in here since the end of Queen & Paul Rodgers tour, so I thought I'd post something just for the sake of it! :naughty:

This picture is from Brian's most recent update on his soapbox, regarding his upcoming performance with Kerry Ellis at the Royal Variety Show. I wonder if any of you can recognise a certain somebody who we've discussed before.

CIMG4411_ed_band_690.jpg

:roftl: Yay! My future husband, Rufus Taylor (second from the right) is going to be drumming for them! It seems that he has inherited not only his Dad's good looks but his talent as well!

It's been a little quiet in here since the end of Queen & Paul Rodgers tour, so I thought I'd post something just for the sake of it! :naughty:

This picture is from Brian's most recent update on his soapbox, regarding his upcoming performance with Kerry Ellis at the Royal Variety Show. I wonder if any of you can recognise a certain somebody who we've discussed before.

CIMG4411_ed_band_690.jpg

:roftl: Yay! My future husband, Rufus Taylor (second from the right) is going to be drumming for them! It seems that he has inherited not only his Dad's good looks but his talent as well!

*sneaks into thread*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

Omg.

Rufus...drums...

:stretcher:

He´s a bit younger than you, so it can work! :naughty:

I actually don't want a boyfriend who is younger than me xD but it's alright for Rufus haha... I wish he was not that tall though xD he is just as tall as Brian !

So where can I find this Rufus dude? I shall stalk him when I'm back in London :bleh: