i didnt know there was a thread on queen :boing::boing::boing:

my lousie calls freddie, freddie deadie :naughty:

best time i saw them sing was at live aid 1984 'give us your f***ing money' :roftl::roftl:

Freddie deadie :shocked:

Youve killed the moment :sneaky2:

He was awesome at live aid , never mind a great queen performance , one of the BEST peformanes of all time :mf_lustslow:

why wouldnt you stay now, why would it feel wrong? It was nice at the start all new and exciting:wink2:

If I came in now hmmmmm , you need some amount of confidence you know ? and belief , maybe I would

Being there from the start helps , thank the lord I done that Newcastle Uni gig

Funny enough .. Andi just said .. feb 24th , exactly 3 years since we saw him there in 2007 :shocked:

Aint that weird!

i didnt know there was a thread on queen :boing::boing::boing:

my lousie calls freddie, freddie deadie :naughty:

best time i saw them sing was at live aid 1984 'give us your f***ing money' :roftl::roftl:

That song prob wont go down to well in here:roftl: anyway welcome and LIVE AID lucky you that was awesome, although the interview after makes me pee my pants:roftl: the sincerity is just too much to take, esp from Rog :wags_finger:

sweet?:blink:

right, I might look for Peter Freestone's one next time I'm in the UK...

...haven't read a book on Freddie / Queen for about 15 years:teehee:

Well sometimes Peter will tell a story about Freddie and his cats and it's just sweet :dunno:

If I came in now hmmmmm , you need some amount of confidence you know ? and belief , maybe I would

Being there from the start helps , thank the lord I done that Newcastle Uni gig

Funny enough .. Andi just said .. feb 24th , exactly 3 years since we saw him there in 2007 :shocked:

Aint that weird!

three years, those concerts were the best, so small and Mika was so raw(for want of a better word)

Fred I cant imagine you without self belief, but i guess some of the ppl in here are quite exuberent characters:wink2:

Were you at the Live Aid concert?:shocked: Lucky lucky you!!!!

It was in 1985, btw.:wink2:

Well sometimes Peter will tell a story about Freddie and his cats and it's just sweet :dunno:

I really must get hold of that book then... Not because of the cat stories, though as I don't really like cats.:teehee:

three years, those concerts were the best, so small and Mika was so raw(for want of a better word)

Fred I cant imagine you without self belief, but i guess some of the ppl in here are quite exuberent characters:wink2:

Yeh ... I just think it was time and place , I met really the core of my friends then and weve stuck together :wub2:

Now Mika knows us , we are on Mikasounds etc etc , if we really looked at it , even at this stage its a dream come true:wub2:

He was raw , new , unknown

I still see Freddie in him , I see so so much , although many do not agree

I so see fred in him, they both quirky did it their way but by doing so, they are not that alike, i mean mika is way much more press friendly, but then fred was famous in such a judgemental time. But they share an inspirational spirit

I still see Freddie in him , I see so so much , although many do not agree

As long as Brian May also sees Freddie in him I don't think we need to explain it to anyone...:wink2:

Btw, Brian was soooo right about Mika's piano playing.. Even though he is obviously a much less accomplished piano player , the way he hits the keyboard reminds me so much of Freddie... You have Freddie's energy and sense of rhythm in his fingers.:blush-anim-cl:

As long as Brian May also sees Freddie in him I don't think we need to explain it to anyone...:wink2:

Btw, Brian was soooo right about Mika's piano playing.. Even though he is obviously a much less accomplished piano player , the way he hits the keyboard reminds me so much of Freddie... You have Freddie's energy and sense of rhythm in his fingers.:blush-anim-cl:

i soooo agree

Yesss very much agree:thumb_yello:

:teehee: think i can feel the album and a bottle of wine coming out :thumb_yello:

you are right fred, his so much like mika even my dad said it :naughty:

they have the same front teeth too, join me in the wine and album im already there:roftl: you not in hampshire are you !!

good grief my all time fav outfit, except he is sining liar hear, whats the dubbing about wierd:boxed:

It is a Beach Boys song and came out under the name of Larry Lurex (reference to Gary Glitter:naughty:)

Here is the story behind:

"During the Summer of 1972, QUEEN were to be found lurking in the corridors and reception area of Trident Studios, London, waiting for any available studio time so they could work on their debut album.

Their sudio deal with Trident had not yet been signed, and the likes of David Bowie and Elton John kept the studios - then considered the best in London - extremely busy.

At the time, Trident staff engineer/producer Robin Cable was working on an old Beach Boys song called "I Can Hear Music", a song co-written with Phil Spector.

Spector had recently been in the studios recording with his wife Ronnie and, suitably inspired, Robin decided to have a go at re-creating the 'Spector sound' himself.

He'd heard FREDDIE MERCURY singing with Queen and, aware that the band had plenty of free time in between recording sessions, he asked the singer if he'd sing the vocals for the track in question.

At Freddie's insistence, fellow Queen members Roger Taylor and Brian May were drafted in to add percussion and guitars, though bassist John Deacon was not present at recording."

they have the same front teeth too, join me in the wine and album im already there:roftl: you not in hampshire are you !!

essex :mf_rosetinted: yes i know all the jokes :roftl::roftl:

ive seen that b4 :shocked: i just thought that was me. :teehee:

and the same bum :shocked:

you dont think............. no it cant be :shocked:

:roftl::roftl: