La la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In the year of 399999999999999999999999999999999999

La la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man Im rocking now

fred what are you doing to us all, they are all such dufuses but amazingly talented ones, they awesome i love this song loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it baby

love this not sure about the vid, did they make one for this, where is suzy when you need her???

:teehee:

I really am not an expert, I only followed / read about their works until Freddie died. Until then they had not made a clip for It's Late.

However, there have been tons of Greatest Hits compilations, including video and DVD collections, to which they might have put together an 'official' clip. But these are ones basically anyone can make because it is from previous footage...

:teehee:

I really am not an expert, I only followed / read about their works until Freddie died. Until then they had not made a clip for It's Late.

However, there have been tons of Greatest Hits compilations, including video and DVD collections, to which they might have put together an 'official' clip. But these are ones basically anyone can make because it is from previous footage...

well i think you know lots and thats great cause im reaaaallly forgetful, its a good thing, you fabby:thumb_yello: