very well...^^ but sad to read about ängis mobile... :(

an essay about that genius person!! he is amazing... a school.project?

Me too, I don't like to see people sad..

Yes, a school project for music class, we are writing about 20th century composers :biggrin2:

Me too, I don't like to see people sad..

Yes, a school project for music class, we are writing about 20th century composers :biggrin2:

yap...makes me sad to...there happen so many unfair things all the time ...

well..you sertainly took the best composer you could..well... take:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

yap...makes me sad to...there happen so many unfair things all the time ...

well..you sertainly took the best composer you could..well... take:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Word !

This video I made for a contest (the prize was being in London for the opening of the Stormtroopers in Stilletos exibition). I didn't win :crybaby: but anyway, had fun making it...

The purpose was to show my bedroom was a true fan's bedroom. What do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/video/video.php?v=10150098451603049&oid=167345076645164&comments&set=o.167345076645164&type=1

:blush-anim-cl:

[YOUTUBE]oR7KsrisiHQ[/YOUTUBE]

:naughty:

This video I made for a contest (the prize was being in London for the opening of the Stormtroopers in Stilletos exibition). I didn't win :crybaby: but anyway, had fun making it...

The purpose was to show my bedroom was a true fan's bedroom. What do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/video/video.php?v=10150098451603049&oid=167345076645164&comments&set=o.167345076645164&type=1

:blush-anim-cl:

I like it^^ that`s how a real room looks like^^

:naughty:

I like it^^ that`s how a real room looks like^^

Aww thanks! :blush-anim-cl: Well, it's a bit different now (the huge poster is no longer on the wall, and the vinyl records are back in their shelf) :naughty: but I like having some stuff displayed around the bedroom. :wub2:

Aww thanks! :blush-anim-cl: Well, it's a bit different now (the huge poster is no longer on the wall, and the vinyl records are back in their shelf) :naughty: but I like having some stuff displayed around the bedroom. :wub2:

it`s very nice:wub2:

I don`t have any posters or stuff in my room ...I`m so ashamed to call myself a fan

I don`t have any posters or stuff in my room ...I`m so ashamed to call myself a fan

I don't have any posters too, but I still think I'm a big, big fan :naughty: But that's just because my room is very small :aah: I want it to look bigger

I don't have any posters too, but I still think I'm a big, big fan :naughty: But that's just because my room is very small :aah: I want it to look bigger

so I`m not the only one:naughty:

yay:biggrin2:

Aw, don't say that!! I have tons of posters of my fave bands, but none of them is on the wall! :teehee:

I used to have my walls filled with posters when I was younger, but I got tired of them (and yes, they made the room look smaller than it is! LOL).

I would put a BIG poster of roger to my wall... And ceiling to my bedroom :das: uknow.. When he was young and had long hair :wub2: or this one from my sig :das: ohmy

Its a bit hard for me to look at them that way, to be honest... :aah: I think it's because I've 'known' them since I was a child and I wasn't old enough to appreciate (:das:) them. I guess I just got used to look at them as artists, not men. Don't know if that made sense... :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

But still...yes, Roger was a hottie back then! :mf_lustslow:

Its a bit hard for me to look at them that way, to be honest... :aah: I think it's because I've 'known' them since I was a child and I wasn't old enough to appreciate (:das:) them. I guess I just got used to look at them as artists, not men. Don't know if that made sense... :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

But still...yes, Roger was a hottie back then! :mf_lustslow:

Yes he was. :das:

I'd still prefer a poster with the artwork from A Night At The Opera or Innuendo, tho... :naughty:

Exactly! :wub2:

I'd prefer...... Hmm.. Sheer heart attack.. :das: