Ok, I just got an e-mail from Universal Portugal saying I won a Deluxe Box Set with the first 5 Queen albums (remastered edition). :swoon:

The results were supposed to be revealed on May 15th but apparently they're contacting the winners before that... ZOMG! :boing:

Ok, I just got an e-mail from Universal Portugal saying I won a Deluxe Box Set with the first 5 Queen albums (remastered edition). :swoon:

The results were supposed to be revealed on May 15th but apparently they're contacting the winners before that... ZOMG! :boing:

:boing:

We should be in this thread more often !! :sneaky2:

Agreed! They deserve it!

:clap:

O.o OMG how cooooooooooool !!!

yup, I think I'll probably be the only one, who writes about a songwriter I really like. I don't think my classmates even listen to that kind of music, what a shame!

yup, I think I'll probably be the only one, who writes about a songwriter I really like. I don't think my classmates even listen to that kind of music, what a shame!

Yeah indeed !!! Queen is.. UNIQUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

What what what what ?!??!?!?!!? :shocked::shocked:

I found this on queenonline.com

18th April 2011

Brian + Lady GaGa Collaboration

Brian has updated his Soapbox with news of his unique collaboration with Lady Ga Ga. Stay updated with all the latest news reports here on Brian's site.

The Independent's report, below, covers off all major details.

Queen guitarist Brian May features on Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' album.

The legendary rocker plays on a track called 'You & I' in a collaboration which is a dream come true for the 25-year-old singer.

A source close to the star told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "It's always been Gaga's dream to perform as Queen. If it wasn't for Queen, there would be no Gaga.

"This collaboration with Brian May means the world to her."

Gaga - real name Stefani Germanotta - even took her name from a Queen song, inspired by her ex-boyfriend and former producer Rob Fusari, who would sing the band's track 'Radio Ga Ga' to her in the studio before she became famous.

The 'Judas' hitmaker has also spoken of her admiration for the band's frontman Freddie Mercury - who died in 1991 -saying she looks to him for inspiration because he had his own unique on stage personality.

She said: "Freddie was unique - one of the biggest personalities in the whole of pop music. He was not only a singer but a fantastic performer, a man of the theatre, who constantly transformed himself. In short: a genius."

I found this on queenonline.com

18th April 2011

Brian + Lady GaGa Collaboration

Brian has updated his Soapbox with news of his unique collaboration with Lady Ga Ga. Stay updated with all the latest news reports here on Brian's site.

The Independent's report, below, covers off all major details.

Queen guitarist Brian May features on Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' album.

The legendary rocker plays on a track called 'You & I' in a collaboration which is a dream come true for the 25-year-old singer.

A source close to the star told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "It's always been Gaga's dream to perform as Queen. If it wasn't for Queen, there would be no Gaga.

"This collaboration with Brian May means the world to her."

Gaga - real name Stefani Germanotta - even took her name from a Queen song, inspired by her ex-boyfriend and former producer Rob Fusari, who would sing the band's track 'Radio Ga Ga' to her in the studio before she became famous.

The 'Judas' hitmaker has also spoken of her admiration for the band's frontman Freddie Mercury - who died in 1991 -saying she looks to him for inspiration because he had his own unique on stage personality.

She said: "Freddie was unique - one of the biggest personalities in the whole of pop music. He was not only a singer but a fantastic performer, a man of the theatre, who constantly transformed himself. In short: a genius."

WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY !!!! :bow:

WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY !!!! :bow:

It's so strange! I can't imagine them working together, but maybe it will be a good collab.. What do you think?

It's so strange! I can't imagine them working together, but maybe it will be a good collab.. What do you think?

It's sounds good..

I just love that..

Part !!!!

It's sounds good..

I just love that..

Part !!!!

She definitely got that right. :naughty: I think we could admire Freddie for hours, he was just... :wub2: