What are your new year's resolutions?

kittie88

I dont know if anyone has already posted a thread up about this but I thought I would start one as I couldnt see any! As it is only 6 days away until the new year I was jus wondering if anyone has any new years resolutions, or if anyone doesnt make any or if they break them the first week of the new year.

I admit I am not always good at sticking to mine but this year I have a lot more determination.

My new years reolutions are:

1. To have more confidence in myself

2. To make the most of what I have.

3. To lose weight and feel good about myself.

4. To train hard and take part in the 10km race for life this year (I ran in the 5km this year)

5. To succeed at university

I know that is a lot of resolutions but I have quite high expectations of this year as it can be no worse than last year. But, also I want to start looking ahead and not living in the past which I have a tendency to do!

So, anyone wanna share their resolutions? or views on resolutions?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Youve got some pretty good ones there. More power to you :P

I only have one, to stay sane - and even thats a long shot lol, the mfc does strange things to people - doesnt help when your strange to begin with.

Yeah, I can fully understand that, if u arent a crazy Mika fan before u join u will soon become one as well as addicted to the site, I did and I became quiet crazy! But its fun and I wouldnt change a thing and I am so glad I found this site!! :wub2: love to the mfc xxx

Yeah, I can fully understand that, if u arent a crazy Mika fan before u join u will soon become one as well as addicted to the site, I did and I became quiet crazy! But its fun and I wouldnt change a thing and I am so glad I found this site!! :wub2: love to the mfc xxx

Ha! me? A mika fan? No!

(No, really!)

Im not that obsessed, i just like the people here (most of the time), its them that turns you crazy though, must be why i like them so much.

Right now I only have one New Year's resolution and that is to begin working out and keeping up with it. I can't lose any weight (heck, I only weigh 95), but I certainly want to tone up. I am going to work out/go swimming on Thursday, so that should be a good starting point for me.

I only have one new years resoloution because I can NEVER stick to them :P

I want to become Vegan =] I did try last month but then I failed on my birthday because I ate chocolate hehe, but hopefully this will be the first resoloution that I can actually keep :D

My new years reolutions are:

1. To have more confidence in myself

2. To make the most of what I have.

3. To lose weight and feel good about myself.

4. To train hard and take part in the 10km race for life this year (I ran in the 5km this year)

5. To succeed at university

I like your resolutions. For next year I want:

1. To lose weight (I enrolled in a program already which I would start on 1/1/08)

2. Have more confidence

3. Change job

4. Go to Paris (I am saving money already, so hopefully :) )

I feel pretty strong about my resolutions!!!!.

1. Get Mika to hire me as a lollipop girl

2. Sneak onto Mika's tour bus

3. Steal his clothes

4. Get him to adopt me

Whoa - we have the same resolutions! Except for that last one. Replace "adopt" with "marry", in my case. :naughty:

1024 x 768 ...

Pff, your resolution is SO 2003. My 2008 resolution is 1680 x 1050.

I want to become Vegan =] I did try last month but then I failed on my birthday because I ate chocolate hehe, but hopefully this will be the first resoloution that I can actually keep :D

You can get vegan chocolate - try natural and/or health food stores. That crosses milk chocolate off your list, though.

I think my resolution is to try to stress less. I'm a giant ball of stress, and I take everyone around me along for the ride.

• 1 year later...

Bump and grind!!!! :wink2:

Another Year has passed and it's that time again..

What are your new years resolutions??

I plan to tone up by getting back to karate. I haven't gone all year :naughty:

I also want to save up enough money to travel overseas. :plane: