Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

do you think it will be possible to meet him in this giant place?

how early do we have to go to have a chance to be in the front row?

and have you seen how far the front row is from the stage?

...lol don't want to make you regret to have bought a ticket, i just can't decide whether it's worth buyng one myself :thumb_yello:

It's sad to tell it but i think you should go there the day before or at 5 in the morning.

Yesterday, in London, people was there at 5.00 am. :shocked: It becomes crazy.

I think it will be very very hard to meet him after the gig. But who knows?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's sad to tell it but i think you should go there the day before or at 5 in the morning.

5!!!!! :shocked:

Im just going to be at the back and get drunk , no way am I standing from 5 .:roftl:

Just 1 day before?? I thought there would have been a camping week outside the stadium!:roftl:

En tout cas, sur le site de France billet, ils ont écrit "plus de billet disponible sur notre réseau".

J'attends de voir si Ticketnet écrit la même chose. Je vais peut-être leur envoyer un mail pour en avoir le coeur net. ;)

Yeah! It's not sold out. Now it's written "temporarily unavailable". ;)

Pamette are u sure? There hasn't been a ticket available for days either through fnac or ticketnet. Maybe through the Parc des Princes? Anyway I'm safe - got my 4 tickets :thumb_yello:

Hey! You're not even going r u? See u in Nimes maybe?

:winksmiley02:

I read that on France billet website. First, it was written "no more available on France Billet" and now it's written "temporarily available" so maybe... ;)

I can't go to Les Parcs des Princes (not possible for me on friday :( ) but i'm nearly sure, i'll be to les francofolies and maybe another one. Don't know which one.