Phunk's Fun Thread For Bitchiness

phunkygal

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am sure everyone is aware that I can sometimes be a bitch, and I tend to bitch to people who really don't care!:naughty: So, here is a thread where everyone can bitch, talk, cry, whatever, catfight? (in a loving way) But, make sure you arent bitching about someone who could potentially see your post. Haha, this thread will probably sink into page 116 of the forum, but I have a lot to bitch about, feel free to read!:naughty:And remember, this isnt for fighting! It is for bitching about your problems without taking up someone's PM box! Have fun!

Yes *Points to almost full PM box after emptying it at least 3 times* :naughty: Not really, I love your bitchy PMs:wub2:

I have to tell you this.

My friend Joe told me he was buying me and my friend Xmas prezzies so being the nice person I am I had to buy him one back. After many times of asking him what he wanted and getting many 'I don't Knows' in reply, I came up with a really good prezzie; More Great Lies To Tell To Small Children book (we'd read the first one in the library while our other friend was doing her Bebo because she doesn't have the internet at home); and it's not that cheap with my budget. So I bought it, wrapped it up and dropped it off at his house. He wasn't there at the time, so I assumed he'd drop mine off later or something. When nothing had come by Xmas day, I assumed he'd been at his nans until late the night before or something. So the next day I went to my friends house and we saw him on the field with his mates, so we went over. One of his friends, James, was more than happy to tell us how his Xmas was, but Joe was being very avoidant. Not wanting to look twattish or desparate, I didn't go after him. Eventually I got into hearing range, I said "Did you like your present?" He grinned and nodded, then went back to flying this plane thingy. Realising he wasn't going to apologise or say 'Yours is at my house, I give it to you later' or anything I said in a very sarcastic voice 'Yeah, and thanks for your present. You know, nothing.' He barely acknowledged the fact I'd said it, just looked at me for a moment and James laughed. Me and my friend walked off, and I was annoyed, deciding I now wouldn't speak to him unless he a) gave me a grovelling apology, along with the reasopn he lied or b) Got me a prest and apologised for it being late. But he hasn't knocked for me since! He just ignores me! I am so pissed off with him. If I didn't have to speak to him again, I wouldn't, but he has my guitar. Grrr!

yes! and you haven't visited our children yet! :shocked:

children? gawd! can i have a pic of them?:roftl:

Yes *Points to almost full PM box after emptying it at least 3 times* :naughty: Not really, I love your bitchy PMs:wub2:

I have to tell you this.

My friend Joe told me he was buying me and my friend Xmas prezzies so being the nice person I am I had to buy him one back. After many times of asking him what he wanted and getting many 'I don't Knows' in reply, I came up with a really good prezzie; More Great Lies To Tell To Small Children book (we'd read the first one in the library while our other friend was doing her Bebo because she doesn't have the internet at home); and it's not that cheap with my budget. So I bought it, wrapped it up and dropped it off at his house. He wasn't there at the time, so I assumed he'd drop mine off later or something. When nothing had come by Xmas day, I assumed he'd been at his nans until late the night before or something. So the next day I went to my friends house and we saw him on the field with his mates, so we went over. One of his friends, James, was more than happy to tell us how his Xmas was, but Joe was being very avoidant. Not wanting to look twattish or desparate, I didn't go after him. Eventually I got into hearing range, I said "Did you like your present?" He grinned and nodded, then went back to flying this plane thingy. Realising he wasn't going to apologise or say 'Yours is at my house, I give it to you later' or anything I said in a very sarcastic voice 'Yeah, and thanks for your present. You know, nothing.' He barely acknowledged the fact I'd said it, just looked at me for a moment and James laughed. Me and my friend walked off, and I was annoyed, deciding I now wouldn't speak to him unless he a) gave me a grovelling apology, along with the reasopn he lied or b) Got me a prest and apologised for it being late. But he hasn't knocked for me since! He just ignores me! I am so pissed off with him. If I didn't have to speak to him again, I wouldn't, but he has my guitar. Grrr!

i know! i gave my friend Anna(she is rlly emo) a black duct tape bat necklace for Xmas,and she told me that she wanted it awhile back(she actually passed me a note in class askin me for one) and i havent seen her wear it once! not to mention she promised me an xmas prezzie in return, (i asked her for glow in the dark nail polish) and i feel sorta pissed icuz i took the time to make it for her, and she hasnt even worn it when she asked for it dammit!

children? gawd! can i have a pic of them?:roftl:

i know! i gave my friend Anna(she is rlly emo) a black duct tape bat necklace for Xmas,and she told me that she wanted it awhile back(she actually passed me a note in class askin me for one) and i havent seen her wear it once! not to mention she promised me an xmas prezzie in return, (i asked her for glow in the dark nail polish) and i feel sorta pissed icuz i took the time to make it for her, and she hasnt even worn it when she asked for it dammit!

Liars are the worst :sneaky2:

We is allowed to kill anyne except other members off Phunky (but I don't think killing Meeks/the band is allowed)

We could kill the band just like

"OH no mikey's dead whatever will we do?"

But if we say

"Mikey slowly reached for artsy's hand and she let him fall to his very bloody very gorey death."

nuh uh

I tend to be able to avoid the liars, thank god, but being Joe and I have known each other for a few years, I would go round there and slap him, if he wasn't so tall.

What did you send Milou?

nothing now! we were supposed to do mika mail since august, and she keeps puttin it off when i know she has the package in her room collecting duct like me!

We could kill the band just like

"OH no mikey's dead whatever will we do?"

But if we say

"Mikey slowly reached for artsy's hand and she let him fall to his very bloody very gorey death."

nuh uh

that makes it boring, what is the point then? dont get me bitchin about the rules girl!

that makes it boring, what is the point then? dont get me bitchin about the rules girl!

I don't think she actually meant that line, but if you go into serious detail about how blood was everywhere and his breathing was slowing down due the massive cut in his throat, thats not allowed.