This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

In that case I won't pinch him anymore !I'd rather give him a kiss on the cheek

When i've heard that word I couldn't stop laughing !:roftl:

i'll kiss his other one then :wub2:

same lol.. i was like .. did he actually say that :blink: then when he said boobies, ah that made me giggle like a little girl, good thing that song didn't have any err.. other words :fisch:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll kiss his other one then :wub2:

same lol.. i was like .. did he actually say that :blink: then when he said boobies, ah that made me giggle like a little girl, good thing that song didn't have any err.. other words :fisch:

Come on the song is too cute to be so pervy !:naughty:

I'm going to bed gals !Nighty night !

There it is :shocked: :shocked: part 10.... when we started the first new one (part 1) I said well let's make it to part 10 :naughty: here we are hehe

Well I wasn't in this threads very much... because I realized that this one made me the most addicted... I always wanted to see what you're talking about and I was on MFC for hours and then I had all the exams at school and stopped writing in the girls thread :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

but congrats to part 10 :punk: :punk:

There it is :shocked: :shocked: part 10.... when we started the first new one (part 1) I said well let's make it to part 10 :naughty: here we are hehe

Well I wasn't in this threads very much... because I realized that this one made me the most addicted... I always wanted to see what you're talking about and I was on MFC for hours and then I had all the exams at school and stopped writing in the girls thread :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

but congrats to part 10 :punk: :punk:

Hello! How are you? Happy new year btw!

but congrats to part 10 :

yup, we did it :bleh: *feels proud* anyone wanna give us a trophy?

aw its ok, are they all over now?