This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww welcome celine! :biggrin2: you have a beautiful nameee!

oooh! its okay im glad ur back!

thank you :blush-anim-cl: I don't really like my name there are so many people that are called Celine here :thumbdown:

I rather want to change my name into violet hahah:wub2: I love to be called violet like everyone in Dusseldorf did :roftl:

haha chicken... well it's a bit early now for chicken I think :roftl:

Yeah I'm excited we don't have many new members from Switzerland:blush-anim-cl:

No it's not early for food !!:roftl: I'm super hungry !I haven't eaten in the morning !:boxed:

How many of you are from Switzerland ?

thank you :blush-anim-cl: I don't really like my name there are so many people that are called Celine here :thumbdown:

I rather want to change my name into violet hahah:wub2: I love to be called violet like everyone in Dusseldorf did :roftl:

i luv your namee! :biggrin2:

hahahhahah hello violet! :biggrin2:

No it's not early for food !!:roftl: I'm super hungry !I haven't eaten in the morning !:boxed:

How many of you are from Switzerland ?

I'm not sure first we were two... YvonneG and me but she moved to London then I was alone... then someone joined but I guess only posted like three posts.. then one of my friends joined but she said it's to fast for her here :roftl: but she wrote the swiss part in the year in cartoon motion book though....

well then I suddenly realized there is someone who never introduced herself .. she is about 40 and rarely posts and she will be in london in feb.:biggrin2:

so I guess at the moment we're two.. and now three:roftl:

what? NOOOO :shocked:

:roftl:

i just spoke to her and that was sooo funny! :roftl:

I'm not sure first we were two... YvonneG and me but she moved to London then I was alone... then someone joined but I guess only posted like three posts.. then one of my friends joined but she said it's to fast for her here :roftl: but she wrote the swiss part in the year in cartoon motion book though....

well then I suddenly realized there is someone who never introduced herself .. she is about 40 and rarely posts and she will be in london in feb.:biggrin2:

so I guess at the moment we're two.. and now three:roftl:

Haha i was just joking Celly !!!:roftl:

But she isn't online !

Have you been to London before?

We are 5 from my country !!!

But Joanna and me are the ones who post often !!!