This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

ha ha, someone u like? that's a bit mean to those that u don't ask then :naughty::bleh:

haha :roftl: I just meant it's easier if you choose one person... well that's what I did because it would have been to difficult to speak to PM everyone that I need help because I'm alone... of course it doesnt' mean that you don't like the others :blush-anim-cl:

Mariposa was the one who helped me with everything and explained me where they met and where they were going to sleep and so it was easier for me :wub2:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha :roftl: I just meant it's easier if you choose one person... well that's what I did because it would have been to difficult to speak to PM everyone that I need help because I'm alone... of course it doesnt' mean that you don't like the others :blush-anim-cl:

Mariposa was the one who helped me with everything and explained me where they met and where they were going to sleep and so it was easier for me :wub2:

lol, don't worry i knew what u meant :bleh: lol aw :naughty:

aw that was sweet of her! :biggrin2:

I'm going to bed now.

I'll talk more on this subject tomorrow.

Night night.

Night

x

lol so am i! argh.. what time did u bloody wake up? u must of got like 2 hours of sleep or summin lol

erm...well we went to sleep about 5:45 in the end and got up about 9:15 :naughty:

erm...well we went to sleep about 5:45 in the end and got up about 9:15 :naughty:

jesus lol.. actually that happened to me once, must be bloody tired now though :bleh: i'm tired myself and i managed to get 8 hours sleep lol

jesus lol.. actually that happened to me once, must be bloody tired now though :bleh: i'm tired myself and i managed to get 8 hours sleep lol

im extreeemely tired but awake if you get me? :blink::naughty: Lucky! a whole 8? thats greedy lol