This Ones for Us Girls (Part 10)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aw, that sucks.

hmm well i went to the doctor's, then i went to oxford street to HMV to buy guess what :das:

hey i'm Marisol and im just passing by to say hi.... im bored too!! and the worst thing is that the holidays are almost finish...

Why did you go to the doctor ?:boxed: hmm the single !!How is it ?:bleh:

Hello Marisol and welcome !:biggrin2:

I know that sucks !Time went so fast !

hey i'm Marisol and im passing by to say hi....so how are you people??!! and btw im bored too!! and the worst thing is that the holidays are almost finish...

Hey Marisol!I'm good, thanks!And you?

I'm fine thanks. You?

Hello Clare!How are you?

hey thanks and yes unfortunately lol

well i'm going to introduce myself...as i said my name's marisol...and i'm half mexican half scotish nowadays living in austria...of course MIKA'S FAN!! hehe...i love music...and sthg alse u wanna know... just ask me!!:wink2:

so how are you??

hey i'm Marisol and im passing by to say hi....so how are you people??!! and btw im bored too!! and the worst thing is that the holidays are almost finish...

hello and welcome!

aw yeah, i don't wanna go back to school :tears:

well i'm going to introduce myself...as i said my name's marisol...and i'm half mexican half scotish nowadays living in austria...of course MIKA'S FAN!! hehe...i love music...and sthg alse u wanna know... just ask me!!:wink2:

so how are you??

Hi and welcome!

Aww:boxed:but it will pass ?

I don't think it will!

so how are you??

Nice name Marisol !:biggrin2:

I'm good !What kind of music do you listen beside Mika ?

Why did you go to the doctor ?:boxed: hmm the single !!How is it ?:bleh:

Cos i have summin on the sole of my foot and they had to freeze it off (ouch majorly) then tomorrow i need to have a blood test cos i may have summin in my throat.

it's grrreat! well i don't really listen to the songs, i just buy it for the artwork lol, don't like the remixes much