Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's fantastic and I've spotted that you've used one of my photos (and cut my daughter off it!) , but i don't mind. I'm really proud!:biggrin2:

Aw, I'm glad you don't mind. He looks so freakin' sweet in that pic with your little girl - no apple pose! :roftl:

But, it would be a bit too stalkerlike to have her on my dekstop, so I did indeed crop her out.

oooooooo now that is making me think on what to wear for the concert i think i will go with my usual casual city look! aka skinnies converses white shirt my new red h&m cardigan thing that i adooooooooore my black velvet peacoat i have 5 pairs of converses that i can choose from but i dont know which ones so far i think it will be the silver ones but mayb i will get these i am dying to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.converse.com/#productdetail

you have to go to shoes then click womens and they are the ones advertised on the page thing and it says love and on the other side peace they are very mika-esque and i loooooooooooove them!

or these:

http://www.converse.com/#matrix

for those you go to shoes and click high top leather womens and they are the white monochrome!!!!!!!

i only wear converse sneakers they are amazing!

I looooove the love,peace allstars!!!:mf_lustslow: I want them, no, I neeeeed them!

he sure does! He's amazing :wub2:

I seem to be drawn into the little triangle of light between his legs (nothing pervy!! Well, maybe a little) but I love how the pants are so low cut. :mf_lustslow::wub2:

how are we supposed to take u seriously if u say things like that :roftl:

:shocked: I've missed this thread for one day only,and I have to read 13 new pages!what can I say,thank you for all the pics posted!:thumb_yello: this thread is an amazing source!

greta... thanks for posting the pictures of this summer in Florence...:punk:

they are from the official festival site! take a look at the italian thread, maybe we can make mika return to italy this summer:naughty:

2004919250538055466_rs.jpg

i love it when he does that! :D i don't think any other singer has ever done that - it'll be a mika trademark :D

2004935019423083190_rs.jpg

i've been looking for this photo ever since i saw it in the DVD booklet! :D

thanks for posting

Have you ever seen the vid of him when he falls off the drum when he is doing that? Its so funny , he just gets up and carries on jumping around! Bless him!:naughty:

Have you ever seen the vid of him when he falls off the drum when he is doing that? Its so funny , he just gets up and carries on jumping around! Bless him!:naughty:

&since that awful incident I think they had modified the drums for his looong feet:roftl:

haha yeah that's so funny , he just pretends like nothing happened:bleh: