Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha where is your uncle at?haha i feel like i am talking in one of those boost mobile commericials (thinking bout that i havent seen alot lately?:shocked: ) you know where you at! hahaha any way i live here in new york and its alot like london and england and everything but i like england much better it has a less stuck up preppy and snobby way even though everyone stereotypes the brits like that but it is not true! we should be stereotyped as that! and england has a really strong culture and pop city feel to it! i love englands culture it is so out there u know?' date=' america steels other cultures:sneaky2: hehehe:roftl: we have no culture! the only good place is nyc and that is a really small area i hate when people think that when u live in new york they automatically assume u live in the center of time square :sneaky2: it is sooooo annoying!:roftl:[/quote']

culture, i think so, but i am spending my life here now !

and there's almost no music tolerable in the states. sorry ...

and my friend, she used to study in states then she showed me some pictures then i was like 'huh ? huh ? huh ?'

do u wanna visit Brighton then, lipsy ? it's also boring here ! :doh: am i from brighton :confused:

my school was actually in the centre of the square somewhere, didn't give me much boredom ! i know what you mean, you naughty devil !! chicken feet

and i saw it somewhere that people report that sucking too hard on lollipop is actually about oral chicken ! :shocked: Mika is so naughty !! :chair:

omg that is not true (well technically but no) its about how he wants his little sister to not have chicken hehehe for as long as possible and not to mess around with boys! it says in the licm dvd:roftl:

Atlanta, but he was reported missing or dead one year ago :shocked:

culture, i think so, but i am spending my life here now !

and there's almost no music tolerable in the states. sorry ...

and my friend, she used to study in states then she showed me some pictures then i was like 'huh ? huh ? huh ?'

do u wanna visit Brighton then, lipsy ? it's also boring here ! :doh:

my school was actually in the centre of the square somewhere, didn't give me much boredom ! i know what you mean, you naughty devil !! chicken feet

i totally agree with the no good music in the states i hate it it all sounds the same!! and its all about chicken:naughty: and womenizing! it is sooo degrading towards women we are like property in the music world!

omg that is not true (well technically but no) its about how he wants his little sister to not have chicken hehehe for as long as possible and not to mess around with boys! it says in the licm dvd:roftl:

i believe it's a no ! but when i think of his green eyes and green wallet from the dvd' date=' he is naughty for sure ![/color'] :mf_plasmawhore:

i totally agree with the no good music in the states i hate it it all sounds the same!! and its all about chicken:naughty: and womenizing! it is sooo degrading towards women we are like property in the music world!

but i sadly discovered recently that the main topic for artists i interested in on our Island.

1.music industry is like poo poo

2.mass media is poo poo like

3.some girlies ...... are wicked

i loved the part with the debate whether it was a wallet or a purse and he is like it has nice manly angles!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

he meant to say manly angels , he's got a massive angelic ego you know :naughty:

this is mine btw http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=549 i got it on my trip to london, dun like the necklace, nono

my uncle is reported dead for alcoholic in atlanta last year btw :tears:

he meant to say manly angels , he's got a massive angelic ego you know :naughty:

this is mine btw http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=549 i got it on my trip to london, dun like the necklace, nono

my uncle is reported dead for alcoholic in atlanta last year btw :tears:

oh i am sooo sorry well this is america not exactly the place for oppurtunities (my parents arent letting me go to college in the us so i have made my choices england scotland or france) so sorry to here that i really like your wallet though:wink2: its really cute and looks like mikas wallet is it like the same brand or something i wanna get a bright orange or red one!:mf_lustslow:

oh i am sooo sorry well this is america not exactly the place for oppurtunities (my parents arent letting me go to college in the us so i have made my choices england scotland or france) so sorry to here that i really like your wallet though:wink2: its really cute and looks like mikas wallet is it like the same brand or something i wanna get a bright orange or red one!:mf_lustslow:

you'd better go London, my offer from UAL came too late, otherwise i don't have to waste things somewhere else , you know, it's for old people, old reptilian town like place, no offence, it was boredom come true !! to me ! i can't go france coz of language, i only know merci beaucoup, oui, salut, au revoir ... bit of those rubbish from the first page of the phrase book, u know, i dun have strong determination to learn it and my french pals are annoing!

i was hesitating about the colour at the shop, the red one is not bright enough !! orange is very nice, but not highly recommend to you, the slots for bank cards are so tight ! Mika is insane sometime ! but yr his wife no.3, you should get one ! the shop is on dover street! i must go for now coz my catastrophe auntie is coming tomorrow, im her child labour !! night night, Mika's wife!!

you'd better go London, my offer from UAL came too late, otherwise i don't have to waste things somewhere else , you know, it's for old people, old reptilian town like place, no offence, it was boredom come true !! to me ! i can't go france coz of language, i only know merci beaucoup, oui, salut, au revoir ... bit of those rubbish from the first page of the phrase book, u know, i dun have strong determination to learn it and my french pals are annoing!

i was hesitating about the colour at the shop, the red one is not bright enough !! orange is very nice, but not highly recommend to you, the slots for bank cards are so tight ! Mika is insane sometime ! but yr his wife no.3, you should get one ! the shop is on dover street! i must go for now coz my catastrophe auntie is coming tomorrow, im her child labour !! night night, Mika's wife!!

night night! so u actually got it at the same place! was it expensive!

s**t it was expensive 93 pounds thats like 180 dollars!:shocked: i dont own any thing more than 140 dollars and that was my ipod!:boxed:

yeah, a bit ! it's 90 or 91 in the shop, actually cheaper !! luckily i visited the shop first, im lazy sometime ! usually i use a wallet for 3-4 years, so it could be 10p a day

that's quite cheap !! hehe, good night :huglove: