Mika Secrets - Part 1

Aaurora

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever has the number 3 secret! Please don't say that. No one should stop eating to be as thin as Mika! He wouldn't want anyone to do that!

Love today, from Marilyn

i totally agree

for a girl being to skinny isnt as great as it seems to be i use to be skinner then mika a few years ago only becouse i was really ill i spent the next 2 years trying to get better i look at exteremly skinny girls and think you should be damn proud of the way you are

caming back from not eating is harder there are so many things that can go wrong and problems later on in life

My favourite is number 3.

It's a bit disturbing but it caught the essence of this whole thing. Sharing a deeply personal secret, something you wouldn't normally tell anyone.

I agree with what you said, Diana. I'm certainly not saying that anyone should starve themselves, but that one definitely has the essence of postsecret. And I love postsecret.

How did I miss this thread?

Loved these...not as many people participated as I expected, but maybe next time you'll get more.

This was really cute, Aurora.

I wrote one, but wont reveal which one.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and guys, please re-think what number three has to say...would Mika really want his fans to starve themselves? I think not..

Oh, and guys, please re-think what number three has to say...would Mika really want his fans to starve themselves? I think not..

True - look at Mika, he thinks he is 'ugly and has an odd shaped face' while all of us think he is absolutely beautiful :mf_lustslow: there will always be someone out there that thinks you are perfect just the way you are :thumb_yello: Everyone is uniquely beautiful, and don't forget it :wink2:

True - look at Mika, he thinks he is 'ugly and has an odd shaped face' while all of us think he is absolutely beautiful :mf_lustslow: there will always be someone out there that thinks you are perfect just the way you are :thumb_yello: Everyone is uniquely beautiful, and don't forget it :wink2:

I just think that was said perfectly