Mika Secrets - Part 1

Aaurora

Not a huge turn out for our first installment of Mika Secret - but we have some really good secrets here!

I hope you enjoy reading them, as to the identities of each secret - no one will ever know :thumb_yello:

Untitled-1.jpg

6z78iad.png

mikasecret.jpg

7wojtzq.jpg

8104rhj.jpg

secret.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was quite shocked too :(

Besides the danger to the person involved, whos secret number 3 is, it would not take the media long to pick up that people want to be as thin as Mika, and say he's encourageing Annorexia. There are already people who think he's encourageing obesity because of "Big Girl", so the poor guy can't win. But I do so hope no one will stop eating to be like Mika. MIKA ISN'T HEALTHY! Mika needs to put some meat on his bones to help him fight off all these viruses he gets.

And once again, he wouldn't want anyone risking their own health to be as thin as he is. So whoever you are, please EAT, and don't be silly!!! We love you.

Love today, from Marilyn

Besides the danger to the person involved, whos secret number 3 is, it would not take the media long to pick up that people want to be as thin as Mika, and say he's encourageing Annorexia. There are already people who think he's encourageing obesity because of "Big Girl", so the poor guy can't win. But I do so hope no one will stop eating to be like Mika. MIKA ISN'T HEALTHY! Mika needs to put some meat on his bones to help him fight off all these viruses he gets.

And once again, he wouldn't want anyone risking their own health to be as thin as he is. So whoever you are, please EAT, and don't be silly!!! We love you.

Love today, from Marilyn

Mika's gaining weight, he looks quite healthy now in my opinion:thumb_yello:

I think this all turned out really well :)

Perhaps this should be a regular thing, but not as often as once a week. Maybe once a fortnight or once a month and people can submit as many secrets as they like during that period? What do people think?

I love seeing them all up there :D