MANGA!!!{& Cartoons}

greta

drawing or any other art worksis always good and handy if you want to do it for your friends and yourself ... it's a little bit tough if it's a school project, my art teacher didn't like me, he was a bad ass, oh well, my dad asked me to draw and asked me to stop it :boxed:

my art work was put up in the hall. my teacher sed that it was good enough to put in an art gallery:naughty: im too good. i dont think im that good at art but evaryone else thinks i am so.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a nursery which is pre school. yeah i love working with kids but it is good to be able to give them back at the end of the day:wub2: lol kids always follow me around like little lost sheep!:wub2:

that is so sweet !:wub2: I am followed around by babies and dogs too, and stranger doggies always lick my face, it's not very hygienic but i can't say no cuz doggies will be sad !! there is a nursery school called busy beez by the river, i always look at the kids playing outside and wave to them, hellOoo, little bees

that is so sweet !:wub2: I am followed around by babies and dogs too, and stranger doggies always lick my face, it's not very hygienic but i can't say no cuz doggies will be sad !! there is a nursery school called busy beez by the river, i always look at the kids playing outside and wave to them, hellOoo, little bees

awwwwww. sweet:mf_lustslow: nice to know that your loved:mf_lustslow: hugxxx:mf_lustslow:

awwwwww. sweet:mf_lustslow: nice to know that your loved:mf_lustslow: hugxxx:mf_lustslow:

and you :mf_lustslow: wery very big hug !!xxx oh well, i think im, and im blessed :blush-anim-cl: cuz i can only be happy when i see others they r happy. especially those nice ones

awwwww. sweet:mf_lustslow: HUG!!!!!!xxxx:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

enn, hmm ...... more hug and love for the page :wub2: :wub2:

iim little bit blushed when looking at it with the gorgus sig :blush-anim-cl:

i love Howl's moving castle with portals, i cried sometime when i was watching it, i want to visit the heartthrob too, he would probably kick me out cuz im clean but im not very good at cleaning :shocked:

enn, hmm ...... more hug and love for the page :wub2: :wub2:

iim little bit blushed when looking at it with the gorgus sig :blush-anim-cl:

i love Howl's moving castle with portals, i cried sometime when i was watching it, i want to visit the heartthrob too, he would probably kick me out cuz im clean but im not very good at cleaning :shocked:

aww. your blushing? cute!

ye i cryed heeps in that film. realy good.:mf_lustslow:

aww. your blushing? cute!

ye i cryed heeps in that film. realy good.:mf_lustslow:

ye, im kind of lost again

howl's den is very nice :wub2:

and i love markl too:wub2: he is so sweet practising magic with a costume,haha

i must watch it again this evening !

ye, im kind of lost again

howl's den is very nice :wub2:

and i love markl too:wub2: he is so sweet practising magic with a costume,haha

aww. you wont be lost for long.follow the kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFOUND YOU!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

ye howls den is cool. and i love mark. bless. he was a little old grumpy wizard!:mf_lustslow:

aww. you wont be lost for long.follow the kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFOUND YOU!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

ye howls den is cool. and i love mark. bless. he was a little old grumpy wizard!:mf_lustslow:

*noddy head* he was bit sweet wiping the plates and having breakfast :roftl:

:wub2: blink

nod nod

i wish i can have calsifer at home, you can have talkie hobs, heaters and dispenser

hope he won't complain too much, haha, he can actually, he is doing a great job !

ah it is hilaries when sophie sed she liked his spark and he blushed! so sweet. mabey it would be cool to have a talking fireplace.lol.:mf_lustslow:

so sweet :wub2: :wub2: and the witch of waste comes like " what a pretty fire " howl's heart :mf_lustslow:

lol. shes so stupid that woman. she turns her back and goes " i dont have it i dont know what you mean!" hmm. yes i would belive someone who sed they didn't have anythig then asked what it was.lol:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: eww! imagine holding someones heart.nasty!:mf_lustslow:

lol. shes so stupid that woman. she turns her back and goes " i dont have it i dont know what you mean!" hmm. yes i would belive someone who sed they didn't have anythig then asked what it was.lol:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: eww! imagine holding someones heart.nasty!:mf_lustslow:

she is very very bad and she is wasted ! i cried at the very beginning when she turned sophie to a grannie ... :tears: how can anyone on earth keep a heart by just holding it in hands :shocked:

she is very very bad and she is wasted ! i cried at the very beginning when she turned sophie to a grannie ... :tears: how can anyone on earth keep a heart by just holding it in hands :shocked:

i would find a way<3

ye that was so sad. i got realy angry and started shouting at the tele and chucking things at the witch of the wastes saying some not veary christian words:shocked:

i would find a way<3

ye that was so sad. i got realy angry and started shouting at the tele and chucking things at the witch of the wastes saying some not veary christian words:shocked:

oh, don't be angry, you will be fine as long as you have hugs and xx :wub2:

and it's so so truth

seems no one else coming in the manga love thread :blush-anim-cl:

and it's so so truth

ahh they proberbly had a look and left us talking:blush-anim-cl:

i don't easly get angry but i thought the witch...i thought she should go and suck a lemon:naughty:

hug:mf_lustslow: xxx

and it's so so truth

I wanted to join the chatting too but...no idea what you're talkin'bout:roftl:

ahh they proberbly had a look and left us talking:blush-anim-cl:

i don't easly get angry but i thought the witch...i thought she should go and suck a lemon:naughty:

hug:mf_lustslow: xxx

and get choked :naughty:

people are usually very very kind at the gorgus fan club ! :mf_lustslow:

:huglove:

ah if im annoid i tell peoplel to go suck lemons. yes 99% of people are lovely at the mfc. not as nice as you:blush-anim-cl: lol.xxx:wub2:

aaaaaaah :blush-anim-cl: hughug xxxxxxxxxxxx you are the nicest kat ever

kate nash was having tons of lemons in her video, it's not appealing :boxed:

i can be very very mean to some people :blink: i just can't help cuz my brain doesn't work it their way!