MANGA!!!{& Cartoons}

greta

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad someone else remembers it too!

I think it was one of those things that was so terrible, I simply couldn't forget it. *LOL*

There are so many anime whose opening and ending themes have gotten butchered in their dubbed TV versions! Take Card Captor Sakura, for example:

Card Captor Sakura - Catch You Catch Me (OP1)

Spot the difference... :boxed:

i like:

spirited away

my neighbour totoro

princess monokoke

kikis delivery service

the cat returns:roftl:

laptua castlle in the sky

any pokemon films

oh' date=' and i hate to love it: DIGIMON!!!!![/quote']

i have seen all of them ecsept the cat returns. spireted away and princess mononoke are sooooooo good. have you seen howl's moving castle?

really? hahaha i havent seen hercules since i was 4' date=' but i know what he sounds like!!:naughty:[/quote']

i did work expiriance at an infant school coz i want to be an infant school teacher (a bit lame but there you go) and i had to persuade them to sit and watch a film (hercules). it was realy randomly cool. lol

i did work expiriance at an infant school coz i want to be an infant school teacher (a bit lame but there you go) and i had to persuade them to sit and watch a film (hercules). it was realy randomly cool. lol

lmao, what is an infant school ? is that a kindergarten or pre-school thing ?

i kind of love them, i can't help walking to the children's department of a book shop:shocked:i like watching babys reading books if they don't follow me around coz i can't take them home, their mummiez will blame me

ah it is quite easy (i would say that) just do the mane features triangle shaped.

drawing or any other art worksis always good and handy if you want to do it for your friends and yourself ... it's a little bit tough if it's a school project, my art teacher didn't like me, he was a bad ass, oh well, my dad asked me to draw and asked me to stop it :boxed:

lmao, what is an infant school ? is that a kindergarten or pre-school thing ?

i kind of love them, i can't help walking to the children's department of a book shop:shocked:i like watching babys reading books if they don't follow me around coz i can't take them home, their mummiez will blame me

it was a nursery which is pre school. yeah i love working with kids but it is good to be able to give them back at the end of the day:wub2: lol kids always follow me around like little lost sheep!:wub2: