MANGA!!!{& Cartoons}

greta

aaaaaaah :blush-anim-cl: hughug xxxxxxxxxxxx you are the nicest kat ever

kate nash was having tons of lemons in her video, it's not appealing :boxed:

i can be very very mean to some people :blink: i just can't help cuz my brain doesn't work it their way!

:blush-anim-cl: ye i like that vidio. you sed i must eat so many lemon's cuz i am so bitter...

well your not mean to me and thats what matteres:mf_lustslow: hughugxxx:mf_lustslow: you can't get on with evary one:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl: ye i like that vidio. you sed i must eat so many lemon's cuz i am so bitter...

well your not mean to me and thats what matteres:mf_lustslow: hughugxxx:mf_lustslow: you can't get on with evary one:mf_lustslow:

how can i ? you are a kind, sweet and bit vulnerable charmmy kat, i want to give you a sweet hug and another gentle kiss on the nose if it still hurts :blush-anim-cl::wub2: sophie loves howl even though he could be ... is that a swallow ?

how can i ? you are a kind, sweet and bit vulnerable charmmy kat, i want to give you a sweet hug and another gentle kiss on the nose if it still hurts :blush-anim-cl::wub2: sophie loves howl even though he could be ... is that a swallow ?

:blush-anim-cl:actualy im one of the most hated people in my area. my nose feels better now:biggrin2: i think it is either an over grown bugie or an egle. she loves howl for his personality not what he looks like. anyway much to my high discust i have to go. i will cha to you tomorrow. take care kurmit. lovelovelovelovelovexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhughughughughughughughughughughughug:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

You're in love you two? :naughty:

ye. i love kurmit:naughty:

i love kitty :blush-anim-cl:

hmm...... im blushed and there's also a little problem with my breath

i'd btter go and get some broccolli

byebye, kitty, love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :huglove: bye xxx

Besides my attraction to Emily Strange, the cutesy side of me likes this little SANRIO monkey (I have a penchant for Monkeys). I love this little guy especially because he's confident wearing pink and lives on an island off the coast of Mexico, er...I mean in the South Seas.

ChiChaiMonchandesc.gif

A lifetime ago, I used to own a little toy store that sold these little Japanese cartoon character toys from Sanrio. You might be more familiar with Hello Kittyhellokitty.gif and KeroppiKeroppi.gif from the same company.

Aw, I like Sanrio stuff ^_^ I've got this really cute little Hello Kitty plushie in a red kimono sitting in my bedroom :)

But I still haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle :shocked: shameful! But all this talk of Studio Ghibli stuff has caused 'Umi no Mieru Machi' from Kiki's Delivery Service to get stuck in my head LOL (that piece of music that plays when Kiki arrives in the new town, for those who've seen it)... I love Joe Hisaishi's music :wub2:

Aw, I like Sanrio stuff ^_^ I've got this really cute little Hello Kitty plushie in a red kimono sitting in my bedroom :)

But I still haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle :shocked: shameful! But all this talk of Studio Ghibli stuff has caused 'Umi no Mieru Machi' from Kiki's Delivery Service to get stuck in my head LOL (that piece of music that plays when Kiki arrives in the new town, for those who've seen it)... I love Joe Hisaishi's music :wub2:

it's very good!

i'ts like bring me to another world, everything's out of my imagination, that's why i love Hayao Miyazaki's movie

the music also is masterpiece

im so regret that Joe Hisaishi had a orchestra tour here before , but i totally missed it...

he played all the main score in the concert ...

:emot-sad:

afternoon all. how are we today?:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: we should keep howl's castle in private !

have you ever watched steam boy , it's good , but i kind forgot the plot :shocked: i shall watch the dvdd again, the girl in it was bit stoopid and the story happens in manchester