MANGA!!!{& Cartoons}

greta

...here some famous examples:cool:

CowboyBebop{Spike is quite similar to mika}:insane:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/blackravenstarlight/632af55f0d7886a237a6f309dbb28743.jpg

Inuyasha{Shippo is soo cute..it's gonna be a good boy}:bleh:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/blackravenstarlight/376999899_l.jpg

Pucca{&GaruVsHim}:roftl:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/blackravenstarlight/pucca-13922.jpg

so.. go on! What's your faves?:wink2:

you do manga/anime/whateva drawings?..POST THEM! ^___^

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I like manga and anime. :biggrin2:

Fav manga = Ranma 1/2

Fav anime = Lain. (And I thought Perfect Blue was amazing aswell).

*that was the word! :doh:why I wrote cartoons?AND WHY THREADS TITLES ARE UNEDITABLE????:annoyed_h4h:*

wow I was obsessed with Ranma 1/2:wub2:

...there's nothing to do, the "oldest" the better:punk:

I dunno 'bout Lain..*searches*

Fav anime = Lain. (And I thought Perfect Blue was amazing aswell).

Lain is fabulous! :biggrin2:

Most of my favourite anime seem to be Studio Ghibli ones, like Princess Mononoke or Grave of the Fireflies (the latter being one that Mika should never, ever watch while on a plane LOL - it's insanely depressing!), but there are a bunch of others that I've really enjoyed, like Vandread, Excel Saga, what I've seen of Slayers... though I hardly really watch anime any more, so I can't remember a lot of what I've seen!

Anyone into hentai? :naughty:

I personally think some of it is REALLY disturbing but some are just hilarious.

I dislike those based only on males point of view->a bit mysoginist..anyway all jap stuff is worth a laugh to me:biggrin2:

omg. i love manga! i do manga drawings of people and dragons! who has seen the films spireted away, howls castle and prinsess mononoki? love them!:wub2:

Ooh I watched Spirited Away earlier today! I love all of Miyazaki's work. I finally have the whole Ghibli collection on DVD.

I loooove Whisper of the Heart and Princess Mononoki.... and My Neighbour Totoro! I have Totoro slippers - they're amazing hahah

And I have a Turnip head from Howl's Moving Castle as a phone charm :naughty:

omgosh my crazy fun anime is ummmmm SCHOOL RUMBLE anybody??

i really like a lot of anime

and i accidentally deleted all the anime off my comp thinking that i was deleting the shortcut folder...its depressed me much

lol

omgosh my crazy fun anime is ummmmm SCHOOL RUMBLE anybody??

i really like a lot of anime

and i accidentally deleted all the anime off my comp thinking that i was deleting the shortcut folder...its depressed me much

lol

High School fiction, isn't it?:roftl:

lol. they are only doodles. but my art teacher ses they are good enough forA* GCSE.

Show us! =D

I'm always doodling these days (even on my uni work LOL), and while I tend to draw in a realistic style when drawing seriously, I often draw chibis when doodling, 'cause it's a nice quick way of drawing, and good for random humorous stuff too... :biggrin2:

by The Master Hayao Miyazaki:groupwave:

Aahh, I've watched them but i've only got the dvd for howl's moving castle and steam boy

steam boy is not by the master you said

Thank you for the masters' english name but i don't think he is going to be gorgus anyway :giveup:

i love chibi maruko-chan and her grandpa :mf_lustslow:

Haha. The first anime I was into was Ranma 1/2. I was obsessed with it.

Nowadays I'm really not into anime or manga anymore, but I still love Lain, Escaflowne and Revolutionary Girl Utena (and Hana Yori Dango). Oh, and I have a fondness for 70s shojo stuff like "Song of the Wind and Trees," "Heart of Thomas" and the first volume of "From Eroica With Love." (Just finally bought it English, hurrah! Oh man, the 70s fashions of that one.)

I still quite appreciate a lot of the anime I've seen, but I haven't watched it in years. I used to be really into it though. Oh, and 80s war/apocalyptic animes are really great too.

I've always wanted to ask Mika if he ever dressed up as Spike on Halloween, and if not, tell him he should do so. Heh. But then I think anyone tall and skinny with thick curly hair should.

--Jack

Haha. The first anime I was into was Ranma 1/2. I was obsessed with it.

Nowadays I'm really not into anime or manga anymore, but I still love Lain, Escaflowne and Revolutionary Girl Utena (and Hana Yori Dango). Oh, and I have a fondness for 70s shojo stuff like "Song of the Wind and Trees," "Heart of Thomas" and the first volume of "From Eroica With Love." (Just finally bought it English, hurrah! Oh man, the 70s fashions of that one.)

I still quite appreciate a lot of the anime I've seen, but I haven't watched it in years. I used to be really into it though. Oh, and 80s war/apocalyptic animes are really great too.

I've always wanted to ask Mika if he ever dressed up as Spike on Halloween, and if not, tell him he should do so. Heh. But then I think anyone tall and skinny with thick curly hair should.

--Jack

ranma 1/2 is good

but it could be even better if you dress yourself up as the donkey in shrek ?

you should ask Mika for the donkey costume next christmas if you know him so well !

i really want to know that you are gorgus or not, if you don't mind can you post up one of your favourate photo for us all ?

ranma 1/2 is good

but it could be even better if you dress yourself up as the donkey in shrek ?

you should ask Mika for the donkey costume next christmas if you know him so well !

i really want to know that you are gorgus or not, if you don't mind can you post up one of your favourate photo for us all ?

lol. my brother looks like shrek! ecsept not green...